Chewbacca Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20131213_194019_LLS_zpscb9536ed.jpg

Those that have the MC can get an idea of how big he is.

But Master Chief is standing on Bantha poo-doo.

I think he turned out pretty good. I cancelled my order at some point, but will look into getting him after the holidays. it's a great Chewbacca collectible so i think it's worth it.

I was very excited for Chewbacca to show up and so far the highlight for me has been his scaled size and his face. I personally think that Sideshow nailed the face sculp:

December%25202013%2520073.jpg

There is a gap between the crossbow and the hand but it's hardly noticeable and I only took a picture of it because there has been discussion about it:

December%25202013%2520074.jpg

A detail of his foot:

December%25202013%2520075.jpg

They did a great job with connections between the head, arm,and body:

December%25202013%2520076.jpg

I need to add some stuffing to his messenger bag but I think he looks fantastic:

December%25202013%2520077.jpg

...and a shot of Chewie how I'll normally be looking at him, with everyone else. He appears to me to be as tall as he should be which is great!

December%25202013%2520079.jpg

damn just curious golobulus, what type of all unit you using? Grievous is huge with all his sabers on.

Ya, Grievous is definitely huge and takes up a lot of space, but he's worth it :)

Check the first page of my "collection thread link" on my signature. I ended up building my cases rather than buying them so I made them large enough for several PFs with 1/6th top and bottom.

Thaks golobulus, you have a nice looking Chewie and your arm seem blends the best I have seen. I do agree the head sculpt on Chewie is spot on and looks as good as one could hope for.

Just unpacked my exclusive. I was wondering if anyone else noticed the variation in the color of the fur. You can see this in some of the excellent shots posted above but I have to say it looks like two different people painted this. Is chewie this gray? His back is almost completely gray with dry brushing, yet his behind is completely brown.

So I checked out the SS page and it looks accurate to what was presented. Somehow I didn't notice it in the pics. His forearms and shins are really brown, upper arm and leg are gray, groin area and behind brown, back =gray. Front of face is brown, back of head gray. There is a pattern to it just am not sure if this is screen accurate.

Just unpacked my exclusive. I was wondering if anyone else noticed the variation in the color of the fur. You can see this in some of the excellent shots posted above but I have to say it looks like two different people painted this. Is chewie this gray? His back is almost completely gray with dry brushing, yet his behind is completely brown.

So I checked out the SS page and it looks accurate to what was presented. Somehow I didn't notice it in the pics. His forearms and shins are really brown, upper arm and leg are gray, groin area and behind brown, back =gray. Front of face is brown, back of head gray. There is a pattern to it just am not sure if this is screen accurate.

Episode_4_Han_Solo_and_Chewbacca_1.jpg

Well there you go. never conceived of chewie as being that varying. Thanks. In this sense SS did a spectacular job with toning the color variation down.

Same here, just got the tracking from SS.
The new besta is almost ready, just need to anchor it to the wall, and his new home is all set :)
20131216_205711_zpse44383e3.jpg

Back