Chewbacca Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
#109 has arrived safely. Overall, I think he came out very nice. Only thing I'm doing is adding some bulk to his satchel so it fills out a little better.

Last edited:
Few pictures of my Chewbacca PF, it's the best product on this character and also an amazing companion of my display case of A New Hope!

vz7b.jpg

bop5.jpg

5xbi.jpg

n3rz.jpg

i6i5.jpg

ydta.jpg

b52u.jpg

:)

the best photos i have seen. :clap

Had an opportunity to see Chewie in person and whilst I might buy it if it goes on special I'm not blown away by it.

To me the paint was flat and the feet were VERY poorly painted on the example I saw. But the most glaring fault was that arm seam, I'm not sure if they are all as bad but on the one I saw it was particularly noticeable.

Got Chewie (and the droids) today. He's huge. He's the same size as my new Castle Grayskull. The fur is well done. The sculpt is solid. He's a great piece.

Yes, he is overshadowed a bit by the droids. He's more interesting as a team-member than as a stand alone statue, but I'm really glad I grabbed him!

Well caved in after $85 points used..... on some pics he looks awesome. Others not souch... hope he will get me excited :)

Well caved in after $85 points used..... on some pics he looks awesome. Others not souch... hope he will get me excited :)

I hope my pics aren't in the "not so much" category. :lol

I will be completely honest and say that I like him a lot, but I wasn't wowed or excited by him. It is just Chewie - who was always a supporting character to me. Well done, solid statue, but never going to be the centerpiece in my collection. I do hope that Sideshow revisits a Han PF now. Bespin Han hint, hint.

He ended up being a great piece, in my opinion. Very happy to add him next my other SW PFs.

There's some great pics of him, but I think he stands out best when photographed next his buddies.

Yeah, I'm very pleased with him. I have him next to the droids and next to Castle Grayskull (Which he is the exact same height as!) He's a great piece.

Back