[Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#2054 ~ 1/6 Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#1753 Original Bust sculpt

Definitely my cup of tea, that looks great! :clap

Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#1753 Original Bust sculpt

Wow wow wow wow, some more wow wow wow and a couple more wow wow.

Nice work brother.

My thoughts exactly :lecture Love seeing stuff like this :rock

Definitely my cup of tea, that looks great! :clap

Thanks guys, just trying something new :)

very nice! - the anatomy looks great mate!

Means a lot coming from you, Sean! Thanks! :) In terms of sculpting I am still a novice, I need to do more of this stuff.

My Jigsaw sculpt repainted:

1899441_654039664659742_1780078795_o.jpg

1926288_654039697993072_1000357842_o.jpg

1962440_654039694659739_711880905_o.jpg

Snyderman's Uma Thurman from Kill Bill:

1911880_654038797993162_1197028497_n.jpg

Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#1764 ~ Repaints

Wow! Nailed those skintones.

your Jigsaw man looks amazing! and your Uma paint up is VERY nice as well bud

Wow. I thought that Jigsaw was pretty much perfect before, but with the new paint apps it looks even better.

omg how do i get one of these!!

It was an old project I did a few years back, I want to make a second run of this sculpt, but later on :) .

your Jigsaw man looks amazing! and your Uma paint up is VERY nice as well bud

Thanks a lot Sean!. I also painted your Jack sculpt with this batch, I guess you will see it soon. Awesome awesome sculpt BTW, nailed it!.

Wow. I thought that Jigsaw was pretty much perfect before, but with the new paint apps it looks even better.

Thanks Sam!!! :)

Oh wow - just seen your jack paint up - you are a true master - nuff said

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

JOhnny, absolutely love both paintups. Uma looks hot and jigsaw looks like a bloody mess in the best sense of course.

Oh wow - just seen your jack paint up - you are a true master - nuff said

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

Thanks a lot Sean!

JOhnny, absolutely love both paintups. Uma looks hot and jigsaw looks like a bloody mess in the best sense of course.

Thansk Ted! :)

Awesome Will Ferrell, I wish I could put together a set of Will Ferrell plopping his nuts on John C Reilly's drum set and JCR preparing to wack him with a drum cymbal...

Will Farrell looks great! Weirdest thing just happened no jokes as soon as I played your video the song dust in the wind started playing on the radio, reminded me of old school with will Farrell

Awesome Will Ferrell, I wish I could put together a set of Will Ferrell plopping his nuts on John C Reilly's drum set and JCR preparing to wack him with a drum cymbal...

hahaha thanks!

Will Farrell looks great! Weirdest thing just happened no jokes as soon as I played your video the song dust in the wind started playing on the radio, reminded me of old school with will Farrell

Now that's weird, haha, thanks for the kind words!

Your painting style is truely awesome. You have raised the bar once again johnny.

Back