Character Doctor Who 5" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HERE COME THE JUDOON!!!!!:cool:

Judoon1.jpg

Judoon.jpg

Judoon2.jpg

Well I got the Face of Boe and I am kinda dissapointed. He was put together a little crooked. I guess the size is what made him so expensive. Now I need to get Novice Hame, the Doctor and Martha or Rose.

Oh without a doubt, Im still just a bit "meh" on Boe. Now if someone was nice enough to send me a TARDIS playset.. that would be fantastic.

I still remember those pictures. I think I died a little inside when I saw how badly they went on you. Here's hoping I find some cheap figures at Comic Con.

I still remember those pictures. I think I died a little inside when I saw how badly they went on you. Here's hoping I find some cheap figures at Comic Con.

Apparently Character Options are making SDCC exclusive Doctor Who figures of a Dalek and a Cyberman, so if you're going to con Menmoch you should be able to pick those up.

This is a great deal for anyone who wants to start collecting this line:
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=UND10006&mode=retail
For $31.50, you get 7 figures, including several main characters. It has been on sale for almost a month now, but I suppose the price could go back up. They also had the Tardis playset on sale for 50% off ($33) but it is now sold out.

As for local stores, Suncoast just started selling these figures, but my local store only had about 4 different figures and no main characters. They are 14.99 each there. Online is probably the way to go...

Thanks for the tip on the comic-con exclusive! I had no idea. Does anyone know which retailer is selling the Dalek??? I looked on the list of vendors, and Character is not listed. Here is the list, in case anyone else can figure it out:
https://www.comic-con.org/cci/cci_exhib.shtml

Here's my collection,

whofigs.jpg

I also got the Doctor in Spacesuit yesterday which I haven't got round to opening yet. It's got a brand new sculpt of David Tennant which is pretty good though I prefer the previous one. The detailing,paint and articulation are all the usual Character Options standard and it will look great with the Ood and the forthcoming Toby Zed figure. One of the SDCC Exclusives (the damaged Cyberman) will also be available in an "Army Of Ghosts" 3-pack set to be released later this year which also includes Mickey Smith with a Void Transporter device and the Genesis Ark.
Memnoch21,
Is there any chance you would be able to pick me up a set of the SDCC Exclusives?

Last edited:
Sure do, but don't worry about it till after the Con. So far it looks as though Im grabbing at least 3 sets, Ill split the Cyberman and Dalek set for you Jabba. I have heard of no limit on them so Ill try and grab them on preview night. bcm77, you're included in that 3 sets. I hope they'd be selling other figures and not just the exclusives... except then I think Id be broke.

That's great Memnoch21 let me know the total inc shipping to the UK after the Con and I'll Paypal the cash :)

Here's a pic of the forthcoming Daleks in Manhattan 4-pack and the Electronic Flight Control Tardis.

https://www.doctorwhotoys.net/daleksinmanhattanset.jpg

https://www.doctorwhotoys.net/flightcontroltardis1.jpg

The Tardis sounds great,it makes taking off/landing noises when you pick it up/put it down,the light on top flashes and it also makes in flight noises and has illuminated windows.

Last edited:
Sure do, but don't worry about it till after the Con. So far it looks as though Im grabbing at least 3 sets, Ill split the Cyberman and Dalek set for you Jabba. I have heard of no limit on them so Ill try and grab them on preview night. bcm77, you're included in that 3 sets. I hope they'd be selling other figures and not just the exclusives... except then I think Id be broke.

Would appreciate it Menmoch cheers:D

Don't much need the DIM set, but I will get the Tardis, if just because it's a good size.
Curious how many of the SDCC set's I'll grab. Guess I'll see when I get there.
BTW, my Regeneration 2-pack just arrived. It's so nice, I had to get two :D

Don't much need the DIM set, but I will get the Tardis, if just because it's a good size.
Curious how many of the SDCC set's I'll grab. Guess I'll see when I get there.
BTW, my Regeneration 2-pack just arrived. It's so nice, I had to get two :D

Any idea how much the SDCC figs will sell for?

I just saw the Tardis playset and it almost got me to start buying the 5" figures. It's one of the best playsets I've ever seen - very accurate and very big for the scale.

Back