Character Doctor Who 5" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JABBATHERIDGE

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone else collecting this line, I know there's a thread about the 1/6 scale figures, but nobodies really mentioned the little guys.

Here's some pics of my collection:D

DW2.jpg

DW3.jpg

DW4.jpg

Mox.jpg

JABBATHERIDGE said:
Anyone else collecting this line, I know there's a thread about the 1/6 scale figures, but nobodies really mentioned the little guys.

Here's some pics of my collection:D

DW2.jpg

DW3.jpg

DW4.jpg

Mox.jpg

Wow, the robot form the girl in the fireplace looks fantastic, as do the ood. And the cyberman and the dalek; even the doctor looks great. Where do you get these, I would love to pick some up. Do they make a christopher eccleston doctor?

There available in lots of stores in the UK where I live, but BBTS imports them as well, check out the below link

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.aspx?menu=380&company=320

There was a Regeneration two pack with Eccleston and Tenant figures, but it's sold out at the moment.

You could always try Ebay though:D

The Doctor Who action figure collection is one of the most comprehensive I've ever seen, if they keep going the way they have been, all the aliens will be released and they'll end up rivalling Hasbro's Star Wars line for collectibility.

Yeah Characters human likenesses leave a bit to be desired, their Doctor is ok though and all the aliens are spot on.

Rose is terrible, Captain Jack and Mickey aren't great, but they're close enough given the fact these are mass market toys.

hey Jabba, or any of you guys in the UK really.. can you give a complete list of what's been released along with any signifigant variations? I am thinking of tracking these down as they look better and better as more come out. And for signifigant variations I mean like the monsters from School Reunion that were in 2 different colors or if a figure was released with a weapon or accessory that can ONLY be gotten with that specific figure.

Ah, not that many then. So many Rose Tylers though.. and only one that I think looks good :rotfl I must get that Face of Boe though, MUST.

Face Of Boe is a new release so should be easy to come by, relatively speaking, I haven't actually seen it in person just yet.

The line overall is getting a bit like Hasbro SW in that they do re release figures and sometimes pack the re release with a new figure as a two pack.

Captain Jack Harkness was released alone last year, then re released with an Empty Child figure. The Slitheen was also a solo release but then re released with the Space Pig. Forbidden Planet.co.uk is a good site to check out the latest stuff and they ship internationally.

I've used them many times for loads of purchases, they're the best UK collectibles company out there, at least IMHO.:D

The Ninth Doctor figure is also a ***** to find and is one of the few released so far that I still don't have in my collection.

Didn't they only release 9 in the Regeneration 2 pack? I know that one goes FAST. I'll probably end up hitting the 'bay for him and the ones from the first few waves. With the Jack release/rerelease, was it JUST Jamie that they added in or were there accessories that were replaced in lieu of Jamie that came with the first Jack?

.. I hate OCD.

Yeah Eccleston was available as an Argos exclusive two pack with a David Tenant figure wearing Eccleston's leather jacket (a la Christmas Invasion).

Other than that I think he was available with the two remote control Dalek figures that came out just before the first series of action figures. There were three different variants, one with the Ninth Doctor, one with Rose and one with a Cyberman. Also various coloured Daleks came in the two pack, some gold and some black as well (not Dalek Sec though).

To answer your question though, the Jack Harkness figure was released alone with a blaster, whilst the re release had Jack still with the blaster and Jamie.

Same with Slitheen it had no accessories originally and was then re released with no accessories but came with the Space Pig figure.

I'd go with the two packs if I were you, better value:D

:lol Definatly. That's my main concern is getting short changed and having to track down a figure becuase its missing something like a sonic gun. That's my OCD, if I know there's a version out there that has a different accessory I must have it. Thankfully Im slowly getting away from Hasbro. I read on action-figure.com though that there is a variation on the Doomsday Box Set with the Doctor now having his 3D glasses on. *sigh* :lol

That's another one I've also heard about but not actually seen in person yet, not even found it when I've looked on Ebay.

I'm not bothered about all the variants unless I think they're worth having like the two different versions of the Clockworkmen.

There's apparently a red version going to be released later this year, so I'll get those, as they were all different characters in the show.

There's a battle damaged Cyberman which I'll probably pick up as well, but unless it's a massively different variation I won't bother.

There was a regular Cyberman and another version with a gun on the arm, barely any difference so I didn't get both.

The Face of Boe and the Dalek look great. Don't want to pay importing fees, so I hope someone in the US has them....

congerking said:
The Face of Boe and the Dalek look great. Don't want to pay importing fees, so I hope someone in the US has them....
I order everything Doctor Who from Who North America:
https://www.whona.com/
Great prices and inexpensive shipping when they shipped USPS. I'm not sure how expensive shipping will be now that USPS raised their rates, they also offer DHL but I hate them since they left my DCD Superman figure faraway from my house in the driveway and left it there late at night.

There's also the Who North America Forum operated by the same owners of the store: https://whona.realtvboard.com/index.htm
They might have more info on Character Options Who 5" figures as well as anything else Who related.

Last edited:
screamingmetal said:
I order everything Doctor Who from Who North America:
https://www.whona.com/
Great prices and inexpensive shipping when they shipped USPS. I'm not sure how expensive shipping will be now that USPS raised their rates, they also offer DHL but I hate them since they left my DCD Superman figure faraway from my house in the driveway and left it there late at night.

There's also the Who North America Forum operated by the same owners of the store: https://www.whona.com/
They might have more info on Character Options Who 5" figures as well as anything else Who related.

:rock:rock:rock:rock

Back