Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the Dengar ref I used for the scarring and wrap

dengarcrop.jpg

And this is a pic of the actor

33357-16684.jpg

Thanks for the pics guys.

Yes, I plan on adding a couple more layers of wraps. As I mentioned earlier, Im just weathering the wraps as I do them.

Flosii, that Hasbro head is spot on man. :D

It is a pretty nice sculpt for a 3 3/4" figure!

So what parts are you using from the Hasbro figure? Most of the armor? I think I have all the extra bits I'd need to do this custom after I pick up the head and a Hasbro Dengar...

It is a pretty nice sculpt for a 3 3/4" figure!

So what parts are you using from the Hasbro figure? Most of the armor? I think I have all the extra bits I'd need to do this custom after I pick up the head and a Hasbro Dengar...

From the Hasbro armor I use: the shoulder bells, chestpiece, thigh armor, shin armor(modded) and shoes. I use Sideshow Sandtrooper codpiece/lowerchest armor and lower arm armor(modded).

Update on Dengar. Weathered(darkened) the lower part of the hood under the face, added wraps to the top and lightly weathered them. I need to paint the neck studs.

DSC05444700x555.jpg

He is still very much a work in progress. :)

Dengar is coming along VERY good Chris....That HS is awesome!!!
I am looking forward for the finished figure...way to go !!!

I have been waiting on some bits so I can finish Dengar. I got my Sandtrooper shoulder bells in the post today.....

DSC05460689x800.jpg

Paint them up, do the gloves, weather the armor and we are there. :)

Thanks Flosi! :)

Im pretty much done with Dengar. :yess: Maybe a couple of touchups, but I am pretty happy with him.

019610x800.jpg

013668x800.jpg

015800x723.jpg

017700x574.jpg

016800x720.jpg

Here is he with the rest of the group....

0111100x534.jpg

NICE!

The last couple of times I ordered recently from TA, they didn't have that head in stock. If they did, I would have started on my own custome too. ;)

Good stuff man!

chris, your dengar came out fantastic............:lecture

so many great dengars being made............i still hate him though........:lol

I first thought the head is a bit overdone, but the last, the group pic made me change my mind completely. Guess it's the human head, that when seen from different angles, looks different and appeals different.
That look in his eyes is so perfect for that group shot - almost says: Looking for trouble?!

Back