Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since you asked.....my display room...

DSC046731400x701.jpg

:D

Hey just out of curiosity. How deep are your shelves? Though I don't have it, I know that Jabba's throne is 17 inches deep and your shelves don't appear that deep. Thanks.

Thanks. This was one of Duane's first offerings so maybe thats why some have issues with it.

im just trying to make all my Klaatu guards look different, hence the mods. I hope to finish him up this week.

I have started working on my "Denisher". I wanted him to look like he had been to hell and back and then some. Here is where I am at so far. The T-Shirt wrappings are there just so I could see what he will look like. :)

014500x426.jpg

017500x437.jpg

I have started working on my "Denisher". I wanted him to look like he had been to hell and back and then some. Here is where I am at so far. The T-Shirt wrappings are there just so I could see what he will look like. :)

014500x426.jpg

Looking good so far Chaka, this is a great head sculpt. :hi5: looks like he crossed paths with a Wampa. :horror

Thanks. I always visualize Dengar as battered, beaten and scarred up. I will probably darken the scars a bit, the paint/pastels were still drying when I took the pics. I might have overdone the scars, but oh well. :)

He looks bruised, battered and beaten...but still bad a$$, basically he looks the way any self respecting Bounty Hunter should.

I think he looks great Chaka, can't wait to see him finished.

Jay.

Well to be honest I'm changing the head on mine to the Denisher one. Just waiting for it to be delivered.

I couldn't hold out, that head sculpt is too cool.

Don't worry you'll nail the head wraps plus I wrote a little "how to" for the head wraps in my Dengar thread.

Well to be honest I'm changing the head on mine to the Denisher one. Just waiting for it to be delivered.

I couldn't hold out, that head sculpt is too cool.

Don't worry you'll nail the head wraps plus I wrote a little "how to" for the head wraps in my Dengar thread.

Yeah, this headsculpt is spot on for Dengar.

Thanks for the tutorial, I appreciate it mate. :)

I started the wraps on my Dengar. Here are some pics of the first couple of layers.

DSC05432800x451.jpg

DSC05433800x586.jpg

DSC05434700x544.jpg

Lots to do obviously, but wanted to share some work in progress pictures.

Yes! Thank you for taking pics as you make him.it would be awesome if you do that with all your customs. That would helP me soo much in starting on the custom outfits.

Back