Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ill try to do that Mike. I dont always have access to my camera while I am working on my customs, my wife usually has it doing facebook stuff. What are you going to do?? :)

While I am redoing the head, I decided to rework all of the armor...

005900x861.jpg

damn that looks awesome...............almost as awesome as a dewback.....:wink1:

Jeez, that looks good.

What holster is that? Praji?

Thanks, that holster is from the SSC Luke Bespin belt. I had a couple extra ones and thought it would look good.

damn that looks awesome...............almost as awesome as a dewback.....:wink1:

Thanks man!
Dewback is the awesome-ust. Dewback, I just love Dewback. Everyone needs a Dewback. I love Dewback. :D

Geri, you haven't got a dewback?:thud: there's a perfect spot on your drawing board for it graze happily...:wave

I KNOW I KNOW! :monkey2

Ha! Sometimes I still use that drawing board Feroze! :rotfl

I DID just get a new Marmit Sandtrooper today....... :monkey3

But BACK ON TOPIC!! Chakaman ROCKS! :rock

Chakaman don't rock, he's a deviant!!!
Look at his poor Denisher, Chaka force fed the poor sucker razor blades.. that's TOY CRUELTY!!!!:monkey2

Dengar is cool, almost as cool as a Dewback!

Deviant? Really??

yea, what's wrong with being a deviant huh?.....:tap
i mean it's what like 2 degrees of separation from being & sci-fi nerd isn't it?..... :panic:

:lol

We are all deviants and nerds, lets be honest with ourselves. :D

Small update on Dengar tonight. I wasnt able to get as much done as I would have liked due to all the tornadoes in the area. I have lived in Kansas all my life and havent had a close call with one until tonight. One passed about 2 miles from our house, crazy stuff.

Anyways, I basically did some more work on the hood strap. I found some "Iron-on Nailheads" at Hobby lobby today and applied them to the hood. I still need to paint them (along with pretty much everything else), but I think they will do the trick. :)

003700x558.jpg

001664x700.jpg

002449x700.jpg

Lots to do still, but he is starting to come together.

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

I hope to finish Dengar this week. Next up will either be Saesee Tiin or Velken Tezeri v2.

I also want to revisit Bom Vimdin and redo his vest. I want to use the studs I used on Dengar's neck wrap.

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

I hope to finish Dengar this week. Next up will either be Saesee Tiin or Velken Tezeri v2.

I also want to revisit Bom Vimdin and redo his vest. I want to use the studs I used on Dengar's neck wrap.

Glad to hear you weren't affected by the storms this weekend. Love the fact that your going back to upgrade your figs when you feel you can improve upon your work. :hi5:. Looking forward to your work on Saesee Tiin. :yess:. You can see Dengar will look epic once you finish him up.

Glad to hear you weren't affected by the storms this weekend. Love the fact that your going back to upgrade your figs when you feel you can improve upon your work. :hi5:. Looking forward to your work on Saesee Tiin. :yess:. You can see Dengar will look epic once you finish him up.

Thanks man. I really enjoy going back and working on older customs. I learn new techniques from others all the time, its fun to apply them to figures completed long ago. :)

I started weathering Dengar's head wrappings..

003600x526.jpg

004600x475.jpg

I plan on adding another wrapping or two to the head. I wanted to weather as I go.

Chris, are you going to add a bit more height to the head wrap? I was looking at a Modern Vintage Dengar that I have on my work station and it seems to cone up a bit.

Dengar-TESB30.jpg

IMG_3011.JPG

Not that a Hasbro figure is the be all end all for Dengar reference. :lol

Back