Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Force. :)

I was able to do some more work on Myo this afternoon. I finished the hair on the back of the head and also did the hair on top of the head. I may go back and do some more at a later time. I did the holster, I do want to go back and add some studs and more detail to it. He is coming along.....

473.jpg

471.jpg

Thanks guys. :)

I wisn tnat was a SSC IG-88. Thats the Hasbro version I repainted, its really nice. I am not sure what I am going to do when my SSC one arrives. Its a nice problem to have. :)

Thanks guys. :)

I wisn tnat was a SSC IG-88. Thats the Hasbro version I repainted, its really nice. I am not sure what I am going to do when my SSC one arrives. Its a nice problem to have. :)

SEND HIM TO ME!!!!!!:wink1:

Looking good man. Suddenly I'm feeling a little inadequate. I gotta get moving on somebody.:lol

That's not a full lineup is it? It seems to be a Yularen (my fav of your projects) and a couple X-Wing pilots short at least.

SEND HIM TO ME!!!!!!:wink1:

No send him to meeeeeeeeee..
No just kidding mate I love the shelf mate

Hell dont laugh, I probably will give him to somebody. You guys better be nice to me. :D

Looking good man. Suddenly I'm feeling a little inadequate. I gotta get moving on somebody.:lol

That's not a full lineup is it? It seems to be a Yularen (my fav of your projects) and a couple X-Wing pilots short at least.

Thanks man. Yes, that is just half of my shelving display. I have most of my OT guys and Jabba guys on the other side. A couple of my pilots are being redone and not on display at the moment. Wulff is still standing next to Tarkin, he is one of my favrorites. :)

The Empire Six look great together and I love that you put fur on the bottom of Ponda Boba's mouth! :clap But my favorite has to be Ackbar! His head and eyes look perfect!

That's the downside of the "single thread for all projects" idea. There's some great figures that get lost in the sauce pretty quick. I loves me some group shot pics to refresh my memory and see them all again.

Thanks Mando. That Ackbar is actually the GG bust head that I have reworked onto a Dragon body. I also am using the arms from the bust. I just need to finish up the outfit. :)

Jeff, I will take some more collection pictures soon. Thanks for the compliments. :)

INCREDIBLE collection...so much creativity went into all of your projects...my hat off to you!!!

BTW...couldnt reply to your PM `cause your storage is full...other than that...this sounds like a plan to me ;-)

Last edited:
I did some touchups to a few dollies tonight.

Bom Vimdin, repainted his shirt and vest. I redid his belt.

Nabrun Leids, painted his gloves. Finally! :)

Ponda Baba, touchups on the hands and head.

Garindan, reworked the cape to make it look a bit more accurate.

727.jpg

Still not quite finished, but getting there. I just wish I had more time to work on these guys. :(

Bom looks alive and well. So much for your idle threats to smoke his ass.
Don't force me to revoke your TK- status, TK-0001. VENTILATE HIS STUPID LOBES, SPRAY SOME GREY!

Enough with the excuses, see the Squad Sergeant for your reprimand..

I do realize now that it is a lighter blue/white shirt Queequeg has.

As you mentioned, I too remember the Kenner cardback and vintage figure having blue sleeves. To me, "Weequay" will always have blue sleeves. Thats how I visualize him and like to remember his look. :)

Back