Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great work Chakaman. Really amazing stuff. What did you use for your ISB officer's white tunic?

Thanks. For the Imperial officer's white tunic, I used a Grand Admiral Thrawn uniform that I picked up from Toy Anxiety.

I am hoping to have some free time over the holiday to get some stuff done.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

No problem, looking forward to seeing what you come up with. :)

I was moving some things around on my shelves and decided to take a few random pictures....

DSC040271000x688.jpg

DSC040281000x562.jpg

DSC040291000x582.jpg

Thanks mate! Isnt it about time you posted some more pics?

I have so many things I want to finish up (Takeel, Braniac, Hrchek Kal Fas), but time just isnt allowing.

It would be nice to take a week off and just sit down and work on my customs.

Yes my Simian friend, the force beckoneth me toward the force also.Pictures and customs I have planned.

I had some time today and I was able to start Pons Limbic.......

059.jpg

Still aways to go on this one, but it was nice to get a start on him. I was able to get the under red base coat of pastels done and a quick drybrush over it done. Next up are all the details.

Im trying to get all the heads that I have painted and then I am going to start cranking out the outfits. It should be easier that way.

check out the big brain on pons...............:wink1:

059.jpg

nice work so far chris.....:clap
yea i'm looking forward to the day when all your stuff is done (although we know we wont ever be done right?) and see them all together for a group shot. are you making the cantina bar itself too?

check out the big brain on pons...............:wink1:

nice work so far chris.....:clap
yea i'm looking forward to the day when all your stuff is done (although we know we wont ever be done right?) and see them all together for a group shot. are you making the cantina bar itself too?

Thanks Barry. I would like to get to the point where "most" of my stuff is done, but doubt that will happen either. Real life gets in the way all too often. You just have to appreciate those evenings when you have a couple hours to yourself to work.

I will try to take some group shots when all is finished, but that may be 2019. Ow, Im not planning on doing the bar. Maybe down the road though. :)

Lookin grand Chris and glad to see you have some dollie time AT LAST!!

Cheers mate! You know what a grind the past few months have been. Im looking forward to a little dollie time this week. :)

Small update on Pons.....

DSC04130.jpg

Not done, still have to do some more darkening to the face. He is tough to paint, he looks different in every reference picture you see.

Holiday Special...
url

A New Hope
url

Back