Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chaka1130-1.jpg

Fantastic work. I especially love the Boosk.

Those 3 Amigos look VERY VERY cool!!!!
...Man I really need to get my hands on one of those GG Bust....and hack the hell out of it...LOL....

Like you said Chris...you dont have to mess with painting parts....

Thanks Kamandi. :) He will look even better when he finished, but I got to send him to Dorgs to cast first.

Feroze, BigGuy, I dunno yet. I am going to try to bulk Fett up a bit. make some adjustments to the outfit and maybe try to score a Marmit helmet. I really, really like McHaley's Fett.

Danny, I enjoy painting but its nice sometimes not to have to. :) I am really digging Bossk. When its all said and done he will cost about half of what Sideshow's will probably, not too shabby.

ah... the Marmit mod....yeah, I'd love to do that too.
As for bulking him up, what body you got him on at the moment?

Sounds good Chaka bout the Boba mods and hopefully I can help out in one shape or another shortly on the Marmit helmet front ;)

Now as for the body, Yes I`m curious to which body as I`m going to get the Medicom ESB and ROTJ Boba`s sometime (soon I hope) and would like to know how to height increase them both.

this is the body i used tt advanced; exact match in height for a clone.
Chaka, big guy, where do you intend to pick up your marmit helm from?
Although, from the ref -the Medi aint bad.
4888305836_3423283c2d_b.jpg

Thanks Feroze. I need to find some good refernece pictures of him in the Empire Strikes Back. The Medi helmet looks fine, but if I could get a Marmit helmet I think I would switch it out.

I just have him on the Medicom body at the moment, the TT slim does look nice mate.

On another note, how tall is the Hasbro IG88??? I have seen some pics and it looks short, do the legs fold out or something??

Thanks Feroze. I need to find some good refernece pictures of him in the Empire Strikes Back. The Medi helmet looks fine, but if I could get a Marmit helmet I think I would switch it out.

I just have him on the Medicom body at the moment, the TT slim does look nice mate.

On another note, how tall is the Hasbro IG88??? I have seen some pics and it looks short, do the legs fold out or something??

they extend

The TT is great height wise, but slightly too wide width wise (if you're going for that Bulloch willowy look), I didn't mind too much because it was the height issue that bugged the hell out of me.

Bossk looks f-ing sweet.
I told myself that I was going to hold out to see if wax murderer come through but seeing yours is so tempting to try to snatch one of those busts up.

Chris-I need to check but I might be able to help you out on the IG if you haven't found one already.

Chris...I snatched my IG on Ebay about two years ago for 1.98.....THAT was a great score...Me thinks!!!

Thanks guys. Yes Danny, that is a steal in my opinion for an IG88. They dont go for that anymore thats for sure. :)

Duane, PM sent my friend. :)

Cheer`s for the height issue for which body is best, need pick up on of those TT then.
As for the marmit helmet well I got one now and IF Dorg and there is a demand for a few, I`ll whizz mine to Mark to cast (if he`s game for others), though I may have a second Marmit Boba (not too sure yet) but told Chaka he can have the lid failing the above option.

As for IG`s height mate well going by the Wookiepedia they claim 6ft5 but I think he`s taller as I see Bossk as 6ft5-6 and wookiepedia claims 6ft2.

@BigGuy, thanks for the information on IG88 mate. Whatever you can do or decide to do with the Marmit bucket is okay with me. No worries if nothing works out, I appreciate the gesture.

While I am waiting on some bits to arrive for my bounty hunters, I thought I would do some touchup work to one of my favorite skiff guards....Wooof.

I added gauntlets and repainted his hands and face a bit lighter. I also did some dremmelling to the back of the head so the helmet would sit up a bit higher. I added a couple more layers of gloss to the eyes. nose and mouth areas after the repaint.

Chaka1411.jpg

Chaka1410.jpg

I will try to take some better pictures when their is better light.

Last edited:
Just to let you guys know...IG`s legs are extentable....he stands about 14" when legs pulled out to max...he looks pretty impressive next to my 4-LOM,Zuckuss and Dengar :)

@Feroze, thanks mate, sorry for the blurry pics.

@Danny, thanks for the info. I am really looking forward to giving it a repaint once I get my hands on one. You need to post some pics of all your bounty hunters together mate, they are awesome!

Here are some pictures of my most recent mods from the past month or so. I know you have seen them all, but I dont take a lot of pictures in natural light and wanted to share with you guys a few pics....

Repainted Gammy with neck mod and additional coverings on the back of the head....
Chaka1811.jpg

Chaka1814.jpg

Custom Dengar
Chaka1815.jpg

Chaka1810.jpg

Wooof, with a big help from Duane's AWESOME head sculpt!! :)
Chaka1812.jpg

Chaka1813.jpg

Back