Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chris superb mate, really coming along.

TDP LOL yes I had noticed moreso when I realised his sig was an actual link and saw all his stuff on there as well as backtracking this forum.

The likes of Mark, Chris, Greggo etc really inspire and make you want to improve to something close to their level.
LOL Slow path I know.

Cheers guys! Man, cant you just feel the love? :D

I did a little more on Nysad today. I got the hands and arms done.

Chaka5051.jpg

The next part is going to be the pants and boots. To me, boots are the hardest thing to. Its hard to get the pants to sit right sometimes with the boots, lots of futzing. Oh well, thats the fun of it. :)

OOOOWww mate that is so chuffin grand!!! I have saved the pic and I want to use it as my background then it will seem like you are right here working on the desk next to me hhha.

Totally amazing Chris. I love the way you just go for it, no pontification or procrastinating (ow get me and my long words)

Ahh yes mate, here is a bigger one for your screensaver. my work area at 4:58pm CST...

Chaka4211.jpg

Its funny seeing me headless Bossk..... :)

:panic: Wow, this guy's really coming together quick!

And I agree with BG, Chaka. You are definitely in the Pantheon with Dorgs and Greggo. :)

Couple of small updates:

I redid Lando's belt. I wasnt happy with the metal ring, so I replaced it and the belt.

Chaka7052.jpg

Wooofs gauntlets were too big and bulky. I painted some leather bits silver and made smaller attachments. A little more accurate I think. I may redo the shapes of them now that I know what the leather looks like painted.

Chaka7046.jpg

I found some LED lights on sale today. I mounted one above my SSC Han and Carbonite display, here are the results....

Chaka7045.jpg

Chaka7044.jpg

It looks really cool with all the lights off. :)

Back