Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:clap Missed this before, but 4-LOM and Zuckuss look great!

I think your Ackbar idea sounds great, you should definitely go for it!

Where did you find the GG BOSSK Bust Chris????

...Oh man that BOSSK is haunting me....I want to upgrade that HASBRO one so baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.....:gah::gah::gah:

Thanks guys.

@Danny, I scored the bust on Ebay. I think it was listed for about 20 minutes. I guess I just happened to check at the right time. I cannot wait to upgrade/finish Bossk.

@TDP, I am planning on doing an Ackbar, I just need to do a little more homework on the Hasbro outfit and the GG bust.

Thanks guys.

@Danny, I scored the bust on Ebay. I think it was listed for about 20 minutes. I guess I just happened to check at the right time. I cannot wait to upgrade/finish Bossk.

@TDP, I am planning on doing an Ackbar, I just need to do a little more homework on the Hasbro outfit and the GG bust.

Any plans on "cough , cough ( casts ) cough " !:wink1:

TG, I dont cast stuff myself. I would be open to sending it over to Mark to cast up for you guys. I know he is pretty busy, its up to him really.

I finally got around to painting my 4LOM head. I will take some better pictures in natural light tomorrow, its too dark right now.

Chaka1750-1.jpg

Chaka1752.jpg

Chaka1751.jpg

Chaka1753.jpg

Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

I am currently looking for a Hasbro iG88 to repaint. I know Sideshow is doing one, but I dont feel the need to spend $120-150 for a figure that is just going to stand there.

IF anybody has an IG88 they want to trade/sell, please let me know.

Thanks, I really want to finish my bounty hunter lineup. :)

IG & Dengar are on my list to get but I hope someone helps you out with IG as I`m keen as mustard to see what you do with it mate.
Plus the big question can you increase articulation on IG?

Chris, just changing that arm make a massive difference and gives it a completely different feel!! Brilliant mate

Thanks mate! :)

I recieved my Bossk bust in the mail yesterday and went to work on him. I removed the arms and head from the body. It sure was a chore, I dont think I will do that again. :)

Anyways, I will be sending my GG Bossk head to Mark to cast up copies for whoever wants them. I hope to get in in the post to Mark this weekend.

Back