Cha La Head Cha La..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you, thank you, thank you. This figure looks absolutely incredible. I was joking to Shaun Wong about now being able to have a setup of Son Goku vs Superman but we all know what the ultimate throw-down would be -

KASUMI KENSHIRO

4368_press04-001.jpg

VS

SON GOKU

MedicomGoku.jpg

Who would win?

But seriously, I have to own these figures. If time keeps flowing like a river to the sea then this river must be frozen because time can't pass fast enough. I feel like Eric Cartman waiting for the Nintendo Wii to come out. Go, God, go.

To the future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have to love that the seller says the item will arrive in 30 days and he uses Medicom's image showing the release date as 12/2008!!!! :monkey4

I thought that SS Goku was only available as a mail in... after you buy the regular Goku figure.

Same thing happened with Symbiote Spidey. They take the coupons from the standard orders over eBay and such and order the mailaways to sell online as well. That's why they are gauging because they can. When SSC imported the comic Spideys all of a sudden the eBay auctions were severely reduced.

Gokou would win but that's because the DB universe is much more fantasy oriented than HNK. HNK is much more earthbound.

Also Kasumi Kenshiro is referring to him in Souten No Ken. in HNK he's just Kenshiro

Goku would own Kenshiro in a heartbeat! Does anyone know when Kenshiro is supposed to be shipping?

I think everyone here knows Goku would take Kenshiro but figure-wise I am amazed at how accurate these figures are. Does SSJ Son Goku look larger/more muscular than regular Goku to anyone else. If Medicom uses a larger body for the SSJ it would be adding a cherry to the cake. Medicom is really making a killing with these comic/manga based action figures and I am unbelievably happy.

Keep up the good work.

BBTS has Super Saiyan Goku up for pre-order at $174.99

Yeah it's pricy but it's the best price around right now and with free pre-ordering (like Sideshow) it might not hurt to nab him.

It really doesn't look like Sideshow is getting him because I would've thought the original Goku would be up by now.

Pre-order asap if interested, his pre-order was sold out yesterday and I feel extremely lucky it was open again today....perhaps they decided to order some more. :monkey1

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/search.aspx?search=rah+goku

Last edited:
BBTS has Super Saiyan Goku up for pre-order at $174.99

Yeah it's pricy but it's the best price around right now and with free pre-ordering (like Sideshow) it might not hurt to nab him.

It really doesn't look like Sideshow is getting him because I would've thought the original Goku would be up by now.

Pre-order asap if interested, his pre-order was sold out yesterday and I feel extremely lucky it was open again today....perhaps they decided to order some more. :monkey1

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/search.aspx?search=rah+goku

dude i love you!!!! i cheked yesterday and it was sold out i cant believe its up again!!!!

Pre-order Sold out for the 2nd time!

For those that missed out hopefully BBTS might put it up again, I think a lot of nostalgic fans are snatching this one up. No way I'm missing out on Goku let alone a Super Saiyan version!!!

Back