Celtic predator on Predator 2 movie?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Close but no cigar dude, I think the one you are looking at is the gort pred. Similar style bio though.

That will be the gort predator. That bio was the original concept bio for the P1 predator but they didn't use it. But it looks indeed like a celtic pred.

how do you know the name of that predator?

anyone could send me links to predator 101 crash course here:duh

On Predator 2?

Its a fun silly romp, Lethal Weapon meets....Predator. ^^^^ acting, great effects, utter fun.

Predator 2 was a good movie in it's own right. Focused more on action rather than suspense like the original film though.

I'd love a Mike Harrigan fig to go up against my BD P2 - you could re-enact the taking-off-the-mask scene, the building ledge or final battle. That's more than you could do with Dutch and P1 in terms of re-enacting scenes.

I'd love a Mike Harrigan fig to go up against my BD P2 - you could re-enact the taking-off-the-mask scene, the building ledge or final battle. That's more than you could do with Dutch and P1 in terms of re-enacting scenes.
piffle! i want a 1/6 Busey!

Damn, I wonder if HT would produce all those lost predators on the predators 2 series. That would be awesome!

On another note, I just learn that there are female species in the predator world! Do they look the same like the male species but with a curvier body and pointy breasts?

Damn, I wonder if HT would produce all those lost predators on the predators 2 series. That would be awesome!

On another note, I just learn that there's are female species in the predator world! Do they look the same like the male species but with a curvy body and pointy breasts?

lol Something like that, I don't believe that there has ever been an description of one. The proposed female has a smaller stature, head but is just as butt ugly.

HT should do a proper female pred, not munchinko or whatever her name is.

On another note, I just learn that there are female species in the predator world! Do they look the same like the male species but with a curvier body and pointy breasts?
only in the comics and there's been some statues of them.
they're just fan fiction, though. the movies never expressly state if predators are male, or female.
and they're definitely not mammals, so i don't see why they'd have boobies anyway.

only in the comics and there's been some statues of them.
they're just fan fiction, though. the movies never expressly state if predators are male, or female.
and they're definitely not mammals, so i don't see why they'd have boobies anyway.

What no boobies? But they are fun for all the family.

Guess what I just learnt? That the male usually weighs around 200-300 pounds, while female are around 300-400. And they are stronger than their male counterparts.

So I guess those preds on the movies are males, since the females just sit and boss around the males.

Who's the beeyatch, now? Haha, no wonder they like to go hunting and not stay home;)

Edit: apparently, some sites claim that the male weighs around 300-400, and around 2.5metres tall, while the female are 400-500 and are around 3 metres.

And yes, the females DO have a pair of milk glands growing on the chest area;)

Last edited:
you do realize all of that is made up by fans/geeks who have nothing better to do with their time than sit around and think about that crap... right?
it wasn't in any predator movie. EVER. there is no confirmation by the original creator. predator is not star wars.

BEHOLD---> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fan_fiction
As of 2005, teenagers born between the years 1985 and 1992 made up the majority of fanfiction authors.

you do realize all of that is made up by fans/geeks who have nothing better to do with their time than sit around and think about that crap... right?
it wasn't in any predator movie. EVER. there is no confirmation by the original creator. predator is not star wars.

BEHOLD---> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fan_fiction
As of 2005, teenagers born between the years 1985 and 1992 made up the majority of fanfiction authors.

they also made up a stupid language :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Back