Celebration Orlando 2017 - April 13-16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Celebration Orlando 2017 - April UNCONFIRMED

The condo was such a magnificent idea. You are a convention genius Sir Waller. :D

You are probably 36% responsible for the best con experience of my life, thus far. :1-1:

Yeah, there were other factors involved in my happiness during this past Celebration. Best time really!

Only downers were...

sitting in VIP panel all alone
walking a mile to the Freaks' party all alone
leaving all alone

:rotfl

I know, silly. But we all make our con mistakes, right?

autographs, cough cough, autographs...

Yeah, that was a big mistake. I got nothing out of that. I much more enjoyed the photo sessions from the last one.

I'm really hoping we end up in Orlando in 2017. :pray:

Hurry up and get this silly European Celebration out of the way so we can find out! :panic:

Inside word is that it will Orlando.

And I do mean INSIDE.

I enjoyed Orlando, but it might have been because it was quieter. :lol

Inside word is that it will Las Vegas.

And I do mean INSIDE.

(please accept all my unsubstantiated facts and questionable advice)

True.

THe housing I found for us will also prove to much better than the last time we were there ;)

What was wrong with the last housing? I didn't stay with you guys, but I thought it looked OK to me...

EDIT: Oh, are you talking about the last housing in Orlando? I thought you were referring to Anaheim. That housing looked pretty nice...

What was wrong with the last housing? I didn't stay with you guys, but I thought it looked OK to me...

EDIT: Oh, are you talking about the last housing in Orlando? I thought you were referring to Anaheim. That housing looked pretty nice...

Correct, I am referring to Orlando.

:thwak:

I really hope it's in Orlando next year. I think part of Anaheim's crowds were due to its proximity to LA, SF and SD.

But I am wondering if we will lose some of the stars and such due to the location?

It's possible, but I thought we had a good turnout when it was in Orlando.

That depends on whether Disney gets greedy with OfficialPix again. Their demands for Celebration Europe are why OfficialPix backed out and there won't really be a big Autograph/Photo program there. They'll still have stars and such, but it will be limited mainly just to big panels. Hope that doesn't happen here next year, if for no other reason than the Autograph stuff keeps some of the masses and lines away from other things. :lol

We're already deep in Celebration 2017 planning for Droid Builders. Cool stuff in the works. :rock

Back