Celebration Orlando 2017 - April 13-16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow Donnie Yen would be AWESOME! I assumed there wouldn't be a chance for him due to the travel involved but I'll keep my fingers crossed. I'd even like to meet all the cool pilots like Blue Leader, the black X-Wing pilot, pudgy little Red 5 dude, etc.

The absolute ultimate would be James Earl Jones though. Come on Disney, make it happen! :pray:

If I were a huge celebrity, I would charge like $200 so those people that were truly wanting to meet me could... and that would weed out the long lines of those just wanting an autograph to flip... but then when they paid the $200 and showed up to meet me, I would refund like $190 back to them. :D So everyone would think I was crazy for charging so much, but then the true fans would get to meet me, and only for $10. That would be a nice surprise treat for them I'd think.

If I were a huge celebrity, I would charge like $200 so those people that were truly wanting to meet me could... and that would weed out the long lines of those just wanting an autograph to flip... but then when they paid the $200 and showed up to meet me, I would refund like $190 back to them. :D So everyone would think I was crazy for charging so much, but then the true fans would get to meet me, and only for $10. That would be a nice surprise treat for them I'd think.
Hahaha in your case and Felicity that could only work once. Then the word will get out.

This is has been....

Deep Thoughts with Jack Handey

Has anyone done the celebrity photo op at a Celebration before? How'd it go? Do they check to make sure you weren't blinking or whatever?

I did a couple of these last Celebration with some guys in here. It's very quick (like 30 seconds or so), but I do remember seeing the photographers check their camera after the photo. I assume it was looking for closed eyes, etc.

Felicity Jones first time signing. Who knows she could read this and use your plan against thr evil Empire of Disney.

Considering these are ticket based mostly at celebration, doubt her plan has a chance of succeeding as the money goes to the company not her like at smaller cons.

I did a couple of these last Celebration with some guys in here. It's very quick (like 30 seconds or so), but I do remember seeing the photographers check their camera after the photo. I assume it was looking for closed eyes, etc.

Thanks. Do they always have you sitting in chairs (going by online pics of Mark and Carrie with fans) and not standing with the celebs? I assume they do it that way to give the celebs a break from having to constantly stand for however many hours of photos?

Thanks. Do they always have you sitting in chairs (going by online pics of Mark and Carrie with fans) and not standing with the celebs? I assume they do it that way to give the celebs a break from having to constantly stand for however many hours of photos?

I believe Anthony Daniels was standing during his, but honestly I can't really remember. :lol

I believe Anthony Daniels was standing during his, but honestly I can't really remember. :lol

He was, but he's too hyper to sit anyway.

All the rest sat down.

Though when I did a pic with Natalie Dormer she was standing. Nate Fillion too. So it might be talents preference.

Felicity Jones first time signing. Who knows she could read this and use your plan against thr evil Empire of Disney.

hahaha, for some reason I didn't even think of Felicity Jones...

This Felicity came to mind and I couldn't figure out what you were talking about... thought maybe she did that back in the day.

rsz_73980-4.jpg

Back