Celebration Europe Art Prints now on SW.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
abstractharmony said:
Dave PM Sent!

By the way boys, I've got a Freaks Shopping List going for Celebration Europe so let me have your orders.

Ideally, as soon as the prices are announced it'd be nice if you could pay me in advance so that I'm not too out of pocket.

The only thing is that it is strictly cost only and actual shipping. I will not take any more money from any of you. You are all gonna be battered by the exchange rate anyway.

Thank you so much for helping us out. Hopefully the artists won't think you're a flipper trying to buy 10 of each of their prints :eek:

As soon as prices are announced I'll get you payment :duff

Darth Loki said:
Thank you so much for helping us out. Hopefully the artists won't think you're a flipper trying to buy 10 of each of their prints :eek:

As soon as prices are announced I'll get you payment :duff

I'm trying to contact all of the artists beforehand so they'll know who I'm buying for.

Plus, Cat & Allison read this thread and who knows how many other artists so I should be OK.

I really should wear a 'Sideshow Freaks' shirt so at least they'll know it's me.

Can anyone send me a Hi-Res of the logo so's I can print it on a shirt?

im thinking about buying the Vanderstelt and Sanda pieces. anyone mind grabbing them for me?? if they are too much i'll be happy with just the Yoda.

abstractharmony said:
I'm trying to contact all of the artists beforehand so they'll know who I'm buying for.

Plus, Cat & Allison read this thread and who knows how many other artists so I should be OK.

I really should wear a 'Sideshow Freaks' shirt so at least they'll know it's me.

Can anyone send me a Hi-Res of the logo so's I can print it on a shirt?

I don't know if this is too much of a pain in the ass, but maybe you could take the paypal receipts with you and have people list the prints they want when they send payment. It might seem a little less suspect that way.

abstractharmony said:
Dave PM Sent!

By the way boys, I've got a Freaks Shopping List going for Celebration Europe so let me have your orders.

Ideally, as soon as the prices are announced it'd be nice if you could pay me in advance so that I'm not too out of pocket.

The only thing is that it is strictly cost only and actual shipping. I will not take any more money from any of you. You are all gonna be battered by the exchange rate anyway.
You rock. I am very thankful, now I dont have to think about using my airline miles to fly to london for a day or two.:lol

I would agree getting the money up front is better, I didnt get stuck with anything from CIV but is nice to have the peice of mind.

Darth Loki said:
I don't know if this is too much of a pain in the ass, but maybe you could take the paypal receipts with you and have people list the prints they want when they send payment. It might seem a little less suspect that way.

That's what I'm thinking. Something like that anyway.

If it help I put in a reservation for two of Dave Dorman's print and stated someone else is picking them up but they are for me. I will see what I get in response.

FINALLY!!!

CSprintfinalweb.jpg

When did Artwork turn into Pokiman, we are all like got get them all.:rotfl

All of the final pieces are up at Starwars.com.

Brent Woodside's is the absolute must have for me.

My final shopping list for myself is :-

Brent Woodside
Adam Hughes
McQuarrie (Trooper)
Jerry Vanderstelt
Allison Sohn
Jason Palmer

As much as I like Cat's and Tommy lee Edwards' I won't be able to afford 'em and to be honest I may well not pick up the McQuarries or the Vanderstelt's for myself either depending on the price of the other prints.

I'm hearing that prices are going to be nailed down in the next few days on a lot of the prints so as soon as there's a list available I'll be PM-ing everyone with their prices.

Unfortunately, given the amount that I have been asked to get by folks I will definitely need the money up front as I quite simply don't have that much money available - sorry.

As far as the folks on my Bly list. I won't ask for any money up front as I'm not sure if I'll be able to get them. Same goes for the Adam Hughes' prints (although we are trying to sort something out here) and any other pieces that are likely to be one per person (McQuarries).

It will also help me immeasurably if you can get yourself on reserve lists with the artists themselves and say that I will pick them up on the Friday morning of the show just so they know that I ain't a scalper.

So, the final selection of the art is up and I'm going to need your final lists.

Please try and keep it to 1 or two pieces per person (but 3 pieces will do).

Back