Celebration Europe Art Prints now on SW.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IrishJedi said:
[Palpatine Voice] DO IT!

:emperor

I agree!

If it wasn't for the extortionate shipping combined with the VAT I'd have bought it in a heartbeat.

The moment I saw the leia print I fell in love with it. The final Padme print is even better...

abstractharmony said:
I agree!

If it wasn't for the extortionate shipping combined with the VAT I'd have bought it in a heartbeat.

The moment I saw the leia print I fell in love with it. The final Padme print is even better...

That's why I'm holding off... :monkey2

But I'm out drinking tonight... so how knows what I'll end up doing! :monkey5

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

Hi! I wanted to post about my Celebrations Europe print, and this seems as good a spot as any...

I wanted to do a brand-new print for Celebrations Europe, but my schedule wouldn't allow it. We hade to have our prints to our printer on the 22nd to be able to ship to the UK by the 29th.

Why so early? Because if we wait until the last minute and UK Customs decides to hold the shipment, I'd be screwed. Also, to do my print right, I'd need a good 10 days to do it, and all my CATWOMAN and ALL-STAR WONDER WOMAN deadlines are screwed-up as-is.

Soooo.... rather than rush out a piece that no one would like, I decided to do another run of my Nouveau Leia lithos. I figured that since they sold out relatively fast at CIV, there might be enough of a demand to warrant doing another run of 250. I hope this allows folks who didn't get one another opportunity to acquire it.

My heartfelt thanks to everyone who made Celebration IV as enjoyable as it was, especially Steve Sansweet, Mary Franklin, and David Iskra at Lucasfilm. Hopefully I'll get another chance to do the CE litho I WANTED to do, sometime down the road...

Thanks,

-Adam Hughes

I love the design on the Leia w/Stormtroopers and that Padme makes an excellent complementary piece. I'd hate to get Leia and not be able to get the Padme though...

Any other Yanks actually considering flying to CE just to get the AH! print? Given the ebay prices, it might just be a good investment...

Can someone help me grab Adam's Leia print? Im looking for that one as well.

I need Allison's Padme print, if someone is going please let me know if you could pick this up. Thanks

I know I would love the McQuarie prints and the Dorman print. If someone would help I would be very grateful.

mfoga said:
I know I would love the McQuarie prints and the Dorman print. If someone would help I would be very grateful.

Someone please help him out. He was so great at CIV helping out fellow Freaks it would be nice to see someone return the favor.

First off I have seen Allison's image in person and it is very cool, so much so I just got that as well...

I sooooo wish I was able to go to CIV Euro! And get the Padme to go along...

Some reason the new one isn't showing here so I thought I would steal it from RebelScum

sohnceprintwebiz2.jpg

As well as some others, so if anyone is going to CIV Euro and would be willing to pick me up a few let me know PLEASE!!! I'm good for it I promise, ask Bob!!!

Teaser...

CEtease.jpg

Hopefully we won't have to wait to long to show the rest.

theropod said:
Death Star hangar...
A complimentary piece to your CIV print...

An Imperial recruitment poster! :chew
-theropod
Try TIEing your head around that one for a bit.

IrishJedi said:
Try TIEing your head around that one for a bit.
One of my favorite Dark Horse comic covers had a TIE Fighter pilot with his helmet off, posing next to his TIE and it had his kill count of little x-wings, y-wings and a-wings stenciled on the side.
-theropod

Got to have Cat's if it's an Imperial recruitment poster.

If anyone wants to pick up some prints for me at CE - I'll make it worth your while and give you funds in advance!

I am just hoping the balance from what is left at CE gets sold at SWS, because there is no way I can make it down there. I WANT that Dorman so badly... :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

As far as SWS, I spent about $300 already on artwork, Allison included.

And as far as the Hughes print, I would hate to go to EvilBay to get one. :(

Dave PM Sent!

By the way boys, I've got a Freaks Shopping List going for Celebration Europe so let me have your orders.

Ideally, as soon as the prices are announced it'd be nice if you could pay me in advance so that I'm not too out of pocket.

The only thing is that it is strictly cost only and actual shipping. I will not take any more money from any of you. You are all gonna be battered by the exchange rate anyway.

I just broke down and ordered a slew of prints from the SWS. I am also going to pick up Adam, Allison and Dave's prints from CE. Ugh....Now, I need to buy another house for more wall space!

Back