Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Celebration VII - Anaheim, April 16-19, 2015 - Confirmed!

Seems like my brother, his wife and my nephew are coming!
Also a couple of friends from Mexico, but it will require more planning so we might buy tickets at a later date...

Will go for regular 4-day tickets only though...

:rock :rock :rock

I'm only going Friday and Saturday, but it's only 5 buck difference might as well get the 4-Day.

I doubt I'm going to sleep ( and not just cause of my insomnia ) can't wait for tomorrow.

What time do they go on sale tomorrow?

Nah, regular tickets should be on sale for quite a while. You might see say 4-day badges sell out first then Saturdays, etc. That's how it was with NYCC.

Again, Celebration has never sold out during the presale. Don't worry if you want to go. They'll almost assuredly be available all the way up to the cut off date for mailing, of March 2015. Even then, you should be able to get them at the door.

Last edited:

Again, Celebration has never sold out during the presale. Don't worry if you want to go. They'll almost assuredly be available all the way up to the cut off date for mailing, of March 2013. Even then, you should be able to get them at the door.

Uh oh, the cutoff date was 5 month ago!!! :horror :lol

Got my passes!

JEDI KNIGHT for myself and the wife!

Back