Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Celebration VII - Anaheim, April 16-19, 2015 - Confirmed!

Screw it! I'm going for a Jedi Knight badge. :D

I'm almost positive I'll fail in the attempt anyway. Probably end up like a Mondo drop anyway, with carted tickets disappearing while you attempt to put your information in...

Quick someone book it and plot out a section of the floor for me to sleep on. :D

I'm going with the regular ticket.

Will do!

Good call on the regular. Hanging with friends in line is a huge part of the experience. :1-1:

What can I say. I like sleeping in. :lol

Knight probably would be wasted on me though since I'd always be seeking you guys out. You know it is possible to share a Knight badge via the handoff system? Like you wanna see Mark, I wanna see Harrison, etc...

Will do!

Good call on the regular. Hanging with friends in line is a huge part of the experience. :1-1:

Damn skippy, broski. I'm looking to savor every moment with you magnificent bastards. :rock

You know it is possible to share a Knight badge via the handoff system? Like you wanna see Mark, I wanna see Harrison, etc...

O RLY? :horror

Yeah, as long as nothing has changed. I've even seen it done. The badges are generic with no naming on them for the individual.

I even loaned my four day to another boardie who was without last year for the remainder of Sunday.

Yeah, as long as nothing has changed. I've even seen it done. The badges are generic with no naming on them for the individual.

Genius...

I even loaned my four day to another boardie who was without last year for the remainder of Sunday.

I'd do the same since I'm most likely leaving Sunday morning.

I'm going to try and stay to the end this time.

I'm going to try and stay to the end this time.

I'd like to but it all depends on my work schedule plus I know my family will miss me terribly.

In order to make my decision on even attempting to get a Knight badge, I would like to know if anybody else is going to even try.

Sound off if you're going for VIP on Wednesday. ;)

Screw VIP Knight, I'm going for Master!!! bater. :nana::nana::lol:lol:lol

I seriously think it's the ticket to meet JJ. :rotfl:rotfl

It's probably your best bet. The only thing that sucks is that you shell out $900 up front and what if the Meet and Greet is someone lame like the dude that played Jar Jar.

I'd love to meet JJ. I'm a huge fan of Lost and Super 8.

It's probably your best bet. The only thing that sucks is that you shell out $900 up front and what if the Meet and Greet is someone lame like the dude that played Jar Jar.

I'd love to meet JJ. I'm a huge fan of Lost and Super 8.

OMG! I know that would suck. Hopefully Harrison Ford too. Hell, any of the new actors in the new movies would be cool too!!!! Preferably whoever plays the new hot, princess. :drool

OMG! I know that would suck. Hopefully Harrison Ford too. Hell, any of the new actors in the new movies would be cool too!!!! Preferably whoever plays the new hot, princess. :drool

If it's Ford then I'll seek out whoever has a Master badge and shank them for it. :stake

The new princess will probably be Kristen Stewart. :yuck

If it's Ford then I'll seek out whoever has a Master badge and shank them for it. :stake

The new princess will probably be Kristen Stewart. :yuck

Ew, no!!!!!!! She already is Twilight girl. She can't be in this. :monkey4

I'll save my money ... If all my friends can't be together when they want, I don't even want to think of it.

Back