Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Celebration VII - Anaheim, April 16-19, 2015 - Confirmed!

I'm honestly wracked and gutted now... :(

I can't begrudge anyone, but I'm taking a break now... Bye. :(

Awww. :(

As others have said, I'm sure freaks can help each other out in times of need.. Trust in the force!

Unless it's a Harrison Ford M&G, then you better watch your back! :lol

our VIP doesn;t guarantee meet and greet. that's the 900 one. which was already sold out by the time gibby got in the system

So 3 freaks got the Jedi passes?

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

So 3 freaks got the Jedi passes?

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

So far.

The rest of us Padawans will be playing with our floating ***** in the lines ! :hi5:

:yess::hi5:

Awesome!

I wanted the knight tickets for early entry into the Con, as well for the Autograph express lines. With the new movies, that means new Autographs!

Mrs. Shalamar wanted the knight passes for the guaranteed seating in the Celebrity stage without having to get in line for 4 hours.

I would love to use an express auto on Ford!!!

Called onpeak (located in chicago!), and they directed me to a mgr. Checking on reserving a suite with 2 adjoining rooms.
I think the max will be 6-8 people in this setup, but I'll report back when I hear something.

Oh, and are there enough people interested where we would want 2 setups like this?
I have the following so far...

gibby
UTtoyfan
Tag
Waller
stormy
Avfin
jjj

anyone else???
madcow

Wait... you guys actually blow the money on the Jedi VIP passes for these things?!? WHY????

Wait... you guys actually blow the money on the Jedi VIP passes for these things?!? WHY????

Some of the benefits are worth it. I honestly think the Master passes are far to expensive, but the benefit is.. being able to SEE the con, without having to wait in line everywhere. Don't have to wait in line to get in. Don't have to wait in line for the Celebrity stage. Don't have to wait in line for autographs...

Called onpeak (located in chicago!), and they directed me to a mgr. Checking on reserving a suite with 2 adjoining rooms.
I think the max will be 6-8 people in this setup, but I'll report back when I hear something.

Oh, and are there enough people interested where we would want 2 setups like this?

gibby
UTtoyfan
Tag
Waller
stormy
Avfin
jjj

anyone else???
madcow

jjj +1 would be needed bro.

I would love to use an express auto on Ford!!!

Dems is fighten woids!

gibby
UTtoyfan
Tag
Waller
stormy
Avfin
jjj

anyone else???
madcow

I'd be down.

gibby
UTtoyfan
Tag
Waller
stormy
Avfin
jjj

anyone else???
madcow

I'm down. :wave

cool. hopefully others chime in. sounds like we would need two of these, unless they have quad capacity rooms attached. my understanding is only double or single rooms are attached, though.

Updated....

Suite #1
gibby
UTtoyfan
Tag
Waller
Avfin
OPEN

Suite #2
jjj+1
Madcow
Flosi + 1
galactiboy

Last edited:

Some of the benefits are worth it. I honestly think the Master passes are far to expensive, but the benefit is.. being able to SEE the con, without having to wait in line everywhere. Don't have to wait in line to get in. Don't have to wait in line for the Celebrity stage. Don't have to wait in line for autographs...

not waiting in line for 2-3hrs for each event is worth it. :lol

Pfft. Just get a Staff or Volunteer badge somehow. You can play your cards right and get those same benefits you mentioned at ZERO additional costs. Trust me. :lecture

Back