Action Figure CC_TOYS the last survivor Joe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think i prefer that Joel's sculpt than CC. something is just off on CC sculpt even though it's good. the accessories are also better in that set.

i personally don't really fancy the body that came with Joel. the arms tend to open wide no way you can keep it close to the body. But this body is so common and cheap in the market everyone's using it.
I prefer the CCtoys sculpt haha, I don't think any sculpt in the market has managed to 100% capture Joel, but CC comes pretty damn close, my only gripe is that the beard could be a little darker, the bodies I don't really care about, unless they are downright awful, the CC body is a bit stiff but that's not a problem for me, I mainly put my figures in pretty standard poses.
And on the subject of the League body @Asta answered it best, the league body is about as close as you can get to the height Ellie is supposed to be.

Why wouldn't they be ACTUAL side by sides?

View attachment 444419

View attachment 444420

The figure's height can be gauged from this photo by GuberbnatorFan from OneSixthFigures, showing the S27B on the right:

tbleag11.jpg

The S27B is accurate to Ellie's recorded height, and to how she appears in game stills:

3600097-0926599960-Joel_.jpg

There's been a few threads with people asking where to find small heads for the S27, because most sculpts on the market are too big.

duh those are composite photos not actual side by sides.

is that phicen body same height as the standard narrow muscle body on the market (which CC & Lim both uses)? I have few of that body they are just typical 30cm height. Now way you will get the correct height with 26-27cm. Unless they boosted Joel's height for the photos, which means he's now taller than he should.

I prefer the CCtoys sculpt haha, I don't think any sculpt in the market has managed to 100% capture Joel, but CC comes pretty damn close, my only gripe is that the beard could be a little darker, the bodies I don't really care about, unless they are downright awful, the CC body is a bit stiff but that's not a problem for me, I mainly put my figures in pretty standard poses.
And on the subject of the League body @Asta answered it best, the league body is about as close as you can get to the height Ellie is supposed to be.

that body sucks most when you try a neutral pose, the arms spread out too wide. stiff is not an issue, happens to most of the one i bough (fyi they use standard muscle body narrow shoulder). you need to move the elbow few times carefully, then sand the middle area that looks like plastic flakes.

The legs also tend to spread wider like the arms. it benefits from dynamic pose but not relaxed pose. they're suppose to be TT copies but i wonder why they are prone to spread.

duh those are composite photos not actual side by sides.

is that phicen body same height as the standard narrow muscle body on the market (which CC & Lim both uses)? I have few of that body they are just typical 30cm height. Now way you will get the correct height with 26-27cm. Unless they boosted Joel's height for the photos, which means he's now taller than he should.

The body is an M33, which looks comparable in height to the TTM19, which I supposed was the style CC used for Joel.

6a0133ecd85fa6970b022ad39a67c4200d-580wi

If Ellie's 27 cm and Joel is 30 cm plus thicker boot soles, then I don't see an issue with the photos of them side by side.

CC Elie's price is too high for me.
I payed $182 for CC Joel, now I would have to pay $150 for CC Ellie without a body.
Buying an S27b body means price goes to $210, when Redmans version costs $130,
almost double the price.

I payed $182 for CC Joel, now I would have to pay $150 for CC Ellie without a body.
almost double the price.
Well, Joel’s body costs like $15-20. If you opt to go cheap on Ellie’s body, you can buy the body that VTS used for their “short” Furiosa instead of the S27B body. I bought that body for $20.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So a figure that re-uses seven accessories, and doesn't come with a body, is already around £7 more than I paid for its companion piece including shipping? Ugh, why did they have to get greedy. It's such a **** move to jack the prices up when an Ellie is pretty much essential to display with Joel. Not to mention that accessory pack - £51 for two weapons, a jacket, and a shirt?

After getting the Joel figure, I was singing the praises of CC_Toys. Sure, some of the stuff needed re-painting and properly weathering, but it was still a great deal for the price. Now it feels like a cynical bait and switch.

So a figure that re-uses seven accessories, and doesn't come with a body, is already around £7 more than I paid for its companion piece including shipping? Ugh, why did they have to get greedy. It's such a **** move to jack the prices up when an Ellie is pretty much essential to display with Joel. Not to mention that accessory pack - £51 for two weapons, a jacket, and a shirt?

After getting the Joel figure, I was singing the praises of CC_Toys. Sure, some of the stuff needed re-painting and properly weathering, but it was still a great deal for the price. Now it feels like a cynical bait and switch.

Agreed. Joel was a good figure no doubt about it. Their strategy for selling Ellie is somewhat cheapshot move for a start-up company. And It's not even license !

almost double the price.

But if you want Ellie you wouldn't want the Redman, unless you wanted to represent her from American Dreams. (She grew a lot in a year and a bit!)

lou1p4.jpg

91okVO2GsTL._SY606_.jpg

I don't remember Joel being as low as $140. I recall him being around $180, and GIANTOY still has him for $200.

If you deduct the body from a $180 Joel then she's about the same price. The issue is that she requires a specific body which isn't as cheap as Joel's. Though you could save by getting one of PopToys' $30 bodies, and she'd match the price of Joel as I remember him being.

Personally, rather than putting money into a cheaper body that the clothes and sculpt weren't designed for, I considered it more worthwhile spending another $26 so everything would match as intended.

The full set is $370. $10 less than I was expecting, based on $150 Ellie, $180 Joel and a reduced $50 for the Winter set.

OSO has the two pack. $394.44 for just the pack, and $459.99 for the pack plus a body for Ellie :/

https://www.onesixthoutfitters.com/...-6-scale-the-remaining?variant=13036892356663

$370 delivered at TNS, and body for $60 delivered at KGH.

Anybody find out how much KGH's two pack is? They're only communicating the price via email/message.

A month worth of salary plus all the other custom fees/taxes… :(
I might have to skip on the 2 pack and just get the ellie kit and body… The price is especially ****** when you compare this pack to other unlicensed 2 packs, take the limtoys Ismael and Aehab 2 pack, including 2 bodys, and a load of accessories, currently going for $300 on giantoy...

Well, Joel’s body costs like $15-20. If you opt to go cheap on Ellie’s body, you can buy the body that VTS used for their “short” Furiosa instead of the S27B body. I bought that body for $20.

Can you help with a link to that body?

But if you want Ellie you wouldn't want the Redman, unless you wanted to represent her from American Dreams. (She grew a lot in a year and a bit!)

You mean Redmans version has a younger Ellie, while CC Ellie is older, correct?
So older Ellie is more game-accurate?

Though you could save by getting one of PopToys' $30 bodies

Personally I know CC Ellie will have more quality than Redman's.
I have CC Joel and Redman's Rick Grimes & Deckard and I understand what I am getting.
Sadly I am on a tight budget, so if I spend so much money on CC Ellie I will not be able to buy something else.
We are talking about $150 for a pack (also unlicensed), with that money I can buy another full figure
(again unlicensed but including a body & shipping).

You mean Redmans version has a younger Ellie, while CC Ellie is older, correct?
So older Ellie is more game-accurate?

Yes, Redman's is tiny. Their new body also has legs that are proportionally too short. Even after extending the ankles to make the proportions better the figure is just over 9" tall (4' 6"). That would be more accurate for American Dreams.

CC Toys' is much more accurate for TLOU.

jk_blue_tiger said:

PopToys' jointed bodies are sold by a number of sellers on eBay. You'd just have to pick the one you'll think will best suit the head and outfit. It'd be cheaper but not necessarily perfect.

This is just pure greed because they know so many of us with Joel "need" Ellie, she is the same price I paid for Joel and she doesn't even have a body. $210 is nearly HT prices when you think about it. I paid $200 for my DX12 and DX11 back in the day.

I think a bit of betrayal to the usual buyers, a sale without a body seems to laugh at the consumer.

This is just pure greed because they know so many of us with Joel "need" Ellie, she is the same price I paid for Joel and she doesn't even have a body. $210 is nearly HT prices when you think about it. I paid $200 for my DX12 and DX11 back in the day.

This!!! I’m not happy about this tactic. I’m almost at the point of saying screw it and just keep Joel by himself

You will always have to pay for quality. Irritating as it is that it does not include a body, it looks infinitely better than that Redman crap. There's a cheaper option.

Back