Action Figure CC_TOYS the last survivor Joe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do not like this situation since the hands will be clean and of a different color than the face that will have dirt.

Hey all,

Quick question for a Canadian fan: where is it best to grab the CC Toys offerings, including these upcoming ones? (And ideally not be murdered by S&H costs while at it!) :) A few options would be great!

Thanks!

Also, keep up the recommendations for an Elli(e) body - much appreciated!!

Hey all,

Quick question for a Canadian fan: where is it best to grab the CC Toys offerings, including these upcoming ones? (And ideally not be murdered by S&H costs while at it!) :) A few options would be great!

Thanks!

Well, I hear good things about Giantoy, and they have free worldwide shipping, kghobby has shipping fees but their stuff arrives very fast, I mainly use KGH so I'm sure someone else can direct you to a better site!

Hey all,

Thanks!

Giantoy They also will be selling the kit with the TBleague body, though, I thought about getting one early

It's still small compared to the league one, keep in mind the clothes and accessories are all built for the size of the league body, seems like we have no choice but to get that one or try to customize a chepaer one the best we can to replace it.

doesn't matter. she wears what fits her. not like she bought her clothes in the departmental stores. so fittings will not be perfect. won't that bring out more realism if she wears slightly oversized jacket?

Or you can use the weathered hands that they include with the set :wink1:

one thing to note the rubber hands don't take weathering too well. most of the hands in the market are slightly glossed out (especially those came with the TT bodies) i've seen a few sets that are matte.

Well, I hear good things about Giantoy, and they have free worldwide shipping, kghobby has shipping fees but their stuff arrives very fast, I mainly use KGH so I'm sure someone else can direct you to a better site!

The S27B on Giantoy is $59.99, and KGH is $60 including shipping.

If you want more than one it's cheaper to go with KGH as shipping is reduced. I paid $112 for two including delivery.

As you say, shipping is usually a lot faster from Hong Kong than it is from mainland China.

Giantoy They also will be selling the kit with the TBleague body, though, I thought about getting one early
How do you know this? I might just have to buy it from them then.

The S27B on Giantoy is $59.99, and KGH is $60 including shipping.

If you want more than one it's cheaper to go with KGH as shipping is reduced. I paid $112 for two including delivery.

As you say, shipping is usually a lot faster from Hong Kong than it is from mainland China.

I'm thinking about just getting the two pack and the body so I don't have too much trouble with customs in my country, it's something the entire population has to deal with every time we order something from abroad that's $30 or above, and it's basically an extremely complicated way of robbing people.

They withhold your package in the capital, they open it, see what's inside and then hold on to it for a month or two before you recieve a letter saying they have your package and require you to mail them all the documents of the purchase including a copy of your CC, you have to pay around $8 for this, after that you'll probably have to wait another couple of months for a response.

If your lucky they'll accept the documents as legit and send you the value you're gonna get taxed, usually around $50 for big purchases plus another $10 bucks to have your package out of their warehouse, if you're not that lucky, they'll ask for more documents and have you wait another 2 months, after that you basically wait for them to bring you the package and pay the value-added tax of $50 or more, and if you buy something with free shipping, they'll calculate the shipping costs (usually more that it actually is) and charge you for it. I love my country but our mailing system and customs is one of the most corrupt in the whole world, I'd feel less robbed if someone demanded my wallet at gun point.

I'm thinking about just getting the two pack and the body so I don't have too much trouble with customs in my country, it's something the entire population has to deal with every time we order something from abroad that's $30 or above, and it's basically an extremely complicated way of robbing people.

They withhold your package in the capital, they open it, see what's inside and then hold on to it for a month or two before you recieve a letter saying they have your package and require you to mail them all the documents of the purchase including a copy of your CC, you have to pay around $8 for this, after that you'll probably have to wait another couple of months for a response.

If your lucky they'll accept the documents as legit and send you the value you're gonna get taxed, usually around $50 for big purchases plus another $10 bucks to have your package out of their warehouse, if you're not that lucky, they'll ask for more documents and have you wait another 2 months, after that you basically wait for them to bring you the package and pay the value-added tax of $50 or more, and if you buy something with free shipping, they'll calculate the shipping costs (usually more that it actually is) and charge you for it. I love my country but our mailing system and customs is one of the most corrupt in the whole world, I'd feel less robbed if someone demanded my wallet at gun point.

That's terrible! :(

...That sounds like a nightmare. I would probably be forced to stop collecting if I had to go through all of that every time I wanted to import a figure...

yea the tax value is the least of the problem. getting taxed for $10 while the processing/surcharge/handling fee cost $20, i think such practice should be illegal.

this doesn't include the time & fuel required for some to travel in between.

but because the population importing stuffs is insignificant, folks aren't worried.

however i believe couriers like DHL will handle everything, with a handling/minimum surcharge fee.

i mean, what can you buy with $30?

...That sounds like a nightmare. I would probably be forced to stop collecting if I had to go through all of that every time I wanted to import a figure...

i think that is the whole game. to protect local business. so that local shops can charge higher price for their products. if you want to import yourself and save some bucks, go on and deal with the hassle and pay the costs.

i've heard stories where folks starting to import stuffs direct from Japan and local shops losing sales, starts complaining to officials and they start focusing on these items.

save local business!

That's terrible! :(

I know...

I'd rather have daily nightmares than deal with this again but it is what it is, I've grown used to it and know all their tricks so I just go directly to place where they are withholding my packages, all documents in hand, even ones they don't ask, and annoy them enough so I can walk out of there with my figures… and an empty wallet of course.

I remember one of the worst expiriences was with the threezero Rick Grimes, odered it september 2017 and it arrived the same month, the tracking service said it had already been delievered a few days ago so I assumed the worse. I only recieved a letter saying they had it at the end of december! Which resulted in me having to spend an entire day at a place full of angry people just like myself because their Christmas presents were all withheld, I remeber one lady had baby clothing being withheld. During Christmas time they go especially hard on taxing everything, that's why I try to buy everything I can between March and August, as soon as it starts getting cold I know to hold off on buying anything which sometimes has resulted in me missing out on pieces I loved.

The worst part is that a few years ago we didn't have to deal with this ******** but since then our government has been finding more ways to suck the money out of the population, the *****ing parasites, and taxes have been going up year after year, I've been thinking for years about moving to another country but despite all the bads I love it too much here.

Back