Action Figure CC_TOYS the last survivor Joe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone from the UK bought this on giantoy.com?? I'm a little concerned about VAT/customs charges but I've heard they're great to deal with. So they might be my go to.

Received Redman's Ellie today.

Clothes are excellent, accessories well detailed and I really like the expressive sculpt.

I don't think Redman ever mentioned it but she comes with a choice of plastic or 'real' hair. The face slides out to change them over. She looks better with the 'real' hair as the plastic wig seems to be too tall.

One big issue is the neck. I think the bodies for their Ellie and Mathilda (from Leon) are new. They're certainly an upgrade from the Azone Pure Neemo 'S' that Kumik used for Mathilda. For the latter Redman designed an integrated tosro/neck because the neck joint would show otherwise. For Ellie they just used a separate neck because it's hidden under two shirts, but it's giraffe-like in length!

I think it would be simple enough to cut it off at the bottom to shorten it.

While this looks a good figure, there's always room for a CC Toys Ellie as well.

46179274734_c77e753c96_o.jpg

45989647025_43394ef60f_o.jpg

Thanks for the info! It is cool that they provided two hair options. Would you mind posting some more pics? I want to wait on CC toys version, but I am in desperate need of an Ellie lol.

Thanks for the info! It is cool that they provided two hair options. Would you mind posting some more pics? I want to wait on CC toys version, but I am in desperate need of an Ellie lol.

I certainly will.

Three figures arrived today, and chose to sort out Black Box's Riddler first. I was going to save the best until last. :wink1:

I didn't want to hijack CC Toys' thread with a rival figure, but from my own perspective I will buy theirs as well. Though I know collectors will want to see Redman's offering as Redman haven't shown any production photos.

Super excited to see this thread bumped with news. Then bummed to see that Ellie doesn't come with a body. Still plan on getting this version though and maybe the Joel kit too depending on the price.

Wow! So glad I passed on the other one. That head sculpt looks spot on to me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm in for Ellie and the parts for Joel. Especially if the price is right. I had all the accessories from Maisto years ago with my Joel bash, but sold them. This will be a good replacement.

@Asta thanks for posting those pics! FINALLY! So glad were seeing this, Ellie looks good, like some members have said the sculpt isn't exactly 100% accurate but Ellie is a difficult character to turn into a figure, she has a very distinctive face that is hard to capture, in my opinion she needs one minor tweak, which is giving her freckles, everyone forgets she has them! @Firejclawjack tell your friends at CCToys they did a great job as usual, and I tried pm'ing you but you need to clean your inbox man haha!
EDIT: Forgot to say, I have no problem with having to buy the body seperately, at least she won't come with one that makes her look 10 years old. Also great to see Joel is getting his winter outfit, even tough I'll most likely keep him with his iconic shirt.

So where do you get the body for Elli? kinda lame if you ask me...sell the body with the parts

I’m in! Her sculpt is close and those accessories are spot on. Looks as though they are selling Joel and Ellie together with everything as well.

FB9267EB-0820-416E-B163-611C03869D2C.jpeg

I want Ellie and might as well get winter Joel too while I'm at it. Just need to see price and details about how to get the appropriate body.

I want Ellie and might as well get winter Joel too while I'm at it. Just need to see price and details about how to get the appropriate body.

Phicen's S27B is recommended, but it seems like overkill for a fully clothed figure.

The S27B is advertised as 27cm tall including a sculpt. That's almost identical to the PopToys Xing jointed body. But prices of the suntan versions have shot up, and supply of all Xings (jointed and semi-seamless) is hit or miss across the range.

Back