Action Figure CC_TOYS the last survivor Joe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People usually break their sets and sell some of the stuff they don't need on eBay. I have a custom set and was looking for some replacement parts like Joels watch and some of the weapons from CC toys version.
Surprisingly, I haven't seen anyone selling spare parts. Guess people are really liking their sets

can't believe how sophisticated toys have become. wish they'd include a proper manual on how and where exactly to put all the accessories.

google also lacks information about Joel's gear. while the manual shows that the wrappers are wrapped on the hatchet handle and 2x4, promo photos don't have it on the hatchet and they wrapped it on the other side of the wood. there's a gap on the wood which i don't know if it's meant for the scissors but looking at the promo the extra scissors are wrapped on the side of the hatchet instead?

if we could mount the rifle on the back of the backpack like in the design sketch that leaves the side pockets free for the molotov and other small stuffs.

the bag straps being pleather means we can't put extra items inside the bag without damaging it sooner or later.

should have came with some water bottles and canned food too.

IMO the generic muscle body (which i have many) is good, but it suffers flaws where the arm couldn't close up to the body close enough and the thighs area seems slightly wide?

Picked up Joe and horse when I was in China. Can’t wait for CC Toys to reveal Ellie now.
5ec74e4f74a9602644cbab3d524c153b.jpg
7d8a5942547913cb112d03cb610a7c46.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how do you wrap the bottom of the sleeves so they don't spread wide open like how they did out of the box?

can't believe how sophisticated toys have become. wish they'd include a proper manual on how and where exactly to put all the accessories.

google also lacks information about Joel's gear. while the manual shows that the wrappers are wrapped on the hatchet handle and 2x4, promo photos don't have it on the hatchet and they wrapped it on the other side of the wood. there's a gap on the wood which i don't know if it's meant for the scissors but looking at the promo the extra scissors are wrapped on the side of the hatchet instead?

if we could mount the rifle on the back of the backpack like in the design sketch that leaves the side pockets free for the molotov and other small stuffs.

the bag straps being pleather means we can't put extra items inside the bag without damaging it sooner or later.

should have came with some water bottles and canned food too.

IMO the generic muscle body (which i have many) is good, but it suffers flaws where the arm couldn't close up to the body close enough and the thighs area seems slightly wide?

I used the official art book for references.

Fantastic figure.

Any news on Ellie? Joel is only 1/2 of this iconic duo.

682fb7b342d1361b1cc5e620bc66bd7c.jpg

You really hit the nail on the head with that one. Considering a duo is two and there are two main characters in the game, yes that would make him 1 out of the 2...

Never really got into the franchise, but I like what I am seeing for CC_Toys' new Nathan Drake, too. Look forward to Ellie and whatever else we get from TLOU

I'm so glad I decided to snatched up Joel a few months ago when I had the chance. I just preordered Nate yesterday and can't wait to add him to my collection. Im thrilled CC_Toys decided to go with figures of characters from two my favorite video game franchises. Naughty dog is one the best developers out there, and I'd love to see more of their beloved characters realized. Hopefully Ellie will be the next to be announced~

I haven't beaten RDR 2 yet, but I'd say Marston is more recognizable and iconic. But why choose... both would be awesome. I do like Arthur Morgan so far.

Arthur over John all day.

And yes... I have beaten it... multiple ways

Arthur is, in my eyes, a more relatable protagonist. I feel like I can empathize with his struggles as a human, as different as they are from mine.

John is fine and an outright badass, but I played his story. With Arthur I am walking through his story with him.

That being said, I would probably still say Marston's getup from RDR is more iconic, namely because Arthur can have so many outfits.

Hope cc toys make winter versions of there figures. Joel, Nate and who ever is a follow up.

Any updates on Ellie? I know she's in the works but I haven't seen any progress updates since the initial announcement.

Back