Action Figure CC-Toys Nate (Unexplored, Summer Version) 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I decided to keep my preorder, with my luck, I’d cancel and once everyone has it in hand, everyone will think it’s amazing haha
I’m fearful that since this is their last figure, they won’t put as much effort into production.
Wise choice, I doubt they are that careless if anything they will go all out to give us two great releases at least that's what I'm hoping for. Plus they are way passed the original release frame so i will be glad to get it sooner rather then later. I am hoping that Limtoys takes up the uncharted line and does Sully, Sam, Elena and hell i would love rafe, Nadine, Chloe also.

Man, it’s gone quiet. I hope after the delay and lack of update they deliver something great

Anyone else watch Retro Replay ? Nolan North and Troy Baker's youtube channel. They've started a playthrough of the uncharted series, worth a watch if you're bored.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Anyone else watch Retro Replay ? Nolan North and Troy Baker's youtube channel. They've started a playthrough of the uncharted series, worth a watch if you're bored.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I always watch Retro Replay when I'm at the gym, great show and the Uncharted playtrough is hilarious!

I hope this figure actually makes it to release. After the delay and the ongoing radio silence im starting to worry :/

Sent an email to TNSFigures (where I pre-ordered mine) asking about the release date, will hopefully get some news about it

This is what they replied: "Hi namoruku, yes we understand they have further delay again, and now they are delay to end of june thanks"

Not that helpful LOL but it seems like they don't know much more than we do. Does CC-Toys have an official website/facebook page somewhere? I did a search and couldn't find anything.

This is what they replied: "Hi namoruku, yes we understand they have further delay again, and now they are delay to end of june thanks"

Not that helpful LOL but it seems like they don't know much more than we do. Does CC-Toys have an official website/facebook page somewhere? I did a search and couldn't find anything.
Only thing i know is that they have a twitter bit has not been updated at all since their joel. We are already in june but it just sucks that we have to wait another month.

Get the Sideshow one and mod/repaint it. There's a great figure underneath the controversy there.
Don't need to have a full custom drake almost done. But I'm also waiting on the Kai Studio sculpt to be released. The full figure would have been more for parts if i didn't like the full figure overall.

The sideshow drake is actually a really good sculpt. The piece inside the head just needs a little trimming down, but after that, it's close to perfect. Could use a repaint, but not 100% needed.

I have this on order, but the head just doesn't really hit home. Drake looks too young.

The sideshow drake is actually a really good sculpt. The piece inside the head just needs a little trimming down, but after that, it's close to perfect. Could use a repaint, but not 100% needed.

I have this on order, but the head just doesn't really hit home. Drake looks too young.

Yeah, this head looks massively inaccurate, hence I didn't bothered with it after they said they can't fix it.

The Sideshow head was a brilliant sculpt, but it got lost in translation during the casting process because of the darn eye piece they added inside the head. I know most people didn't gave it a second chance after seeing some (truly horrifying) in hand pic, oblivious that a few people have managed to fix the head.

I made no apologies on behalf of Sideshow's apathetic treatment of the figure, I'm just saying that due to the lack of 1/6 Drake figures out there, it might be worth a second look.

Yeah, this head looks massively inaccurate, hence I didn't bothered with it after they said they can't fix it.

The Sideshow head was a brilliant sculpt, but it got lost in translation during the casting process because of the darn eye piece they added inside the head. I know most people didn't gave it a second chance after seeing some (truly horrifying) in hand pic, oblivious that a few people have managed to fix the head.

I made no apologies on behalf of Sideshow's apathetic treatment of the figure, I'm just saying that due to the lack of 1/6 Drake figures out there, it might be worth a second look.
It's not a bad figure but i imagine people want the most recent which is his Uncharted 4 look. I just want that and call it a day.

Back