Action Figure CC-Toys Nate (Unexplored, Summer Version) 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found that they have an Twitter their name on it is CC_Toys. They don't have any updates on anything recent like Nate but i heard that they will be remaking the sculpt due to the feedback it got. We will have to wait and see what they do.

how do you know they are remaking the sculpt?

how do you know they are remaking the sculpt?
Spoke with Firejclawjack the director of Limtoys. He is friends with the folks at CC toys and he told me that the sculpt is being remade cause of the feedback it got.

If it comes out really good then maybe it will be worth the wait. I wonder if they will jump on any other games from the series. Uncharted 2 is my favorite game of all time, so I really hope we get a Nate from that.

If it comes out really good then maybe it will be worth the wait. I wonder if they will jump on any other games from the series. Uncharted 2 is my favorite game of all time, so I really hope we get a Nate from that.
I agree that version of Nate definitely needs a figure. I trust CC Toys will make other characters from uncharted 4 and hopefully from the other games to.

I know this is a weird request but i actually wouldn't mind a few of the Shoreline soldiers with weapons. That will actually be cool or even diorama bases for Nate.

Any idea on a release?
It will probably be out sometime in the first three months. since they are redoing the sculpt, if that's all they are doing we might see it next month. If not probably in March i definitely want this now as it's one of my must have characters.

Any source on that? I really want to see the updated sculpt!
Got it from TNS figures as i preordered from them and asked when will it be out that is the answer i got. Plus i asked Jack as they are friends and he hasn't been connected with him so isn't sure but said they had some trouble with what i have no idea. On a side note Kai Studios is doing a new sculpt.

Just come across this, really interested, especially if there's an updated head coming, not sure where I can pre-order form at this late stage.

Just come across this, really interested, especially if there's an updated head coming, not sure where I can pre-order form at this late stage.

Both kghobby and onesixthoutfitters have nate up for preorder for about $150 if you're still interested. Im sure he'll be available for p/o at a few other places as well if you just google "cctoys nate"

https://www.kghobby.com/cc-toys-unexplored-nate-1-6-scale-figure/

https://www.onesixthoutfitters.com/products/1-6-unexplored-nate-figure-by-cc-toys

Hopefully we also get a winter version of nate. And other characters Sully is a must.

Back