Action Figure CC-Toys Nate (Unexplored, Summer Version) 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anybody know when this figure is getting released? It still says Q1 but I believe I recall hearing it was delayed for the headsculpt?
Considering that quarter ends today, I was hoping someone could confirm what I heard or otherwise.

Does anybody know when this figure is getting released? It still says Q1 but I believe I recall hearing it was delayed for the headsculpt?
Considering that quarter ends today, I was hoping someone could confirm what I heard or otherwise.

yup, they said they were reworking the sculpt but I don't know if the release date changed, probably did, I would like to know as well, I'm dying to see the new sculpt.

BUMPING!
haha I was hoping we’d have an update as far as the new release date. Considering Q1 is gone, I expected a courtesy update email on the release. Oh well, hopefully soon.
If any of you guys knows anything, I’d appreciate a heads up. :)

I broke down and jumped on this full figure. I really liked CC's Joel figure and didn't want to mess around with buying all the other pieces separately like the other set. Hope this turns out.

Thought i update on the situation. So CC_toys have delayed the figure because they have decided to quit the 1/6th hobby. They have been having personal problems and also the sales and preorders of their items plays a factor. So Nate and Ellie will be their last release after that they are done. That's not it they also decided not to update the sculpt on nate and leave it as is. The only good news to come out of this is that Limtoys (who are friends with them) will pick up their lines and any future ones. Sorry guys i had to get the okay before posting.

Thought i update on the situation. So CC_toys have delayed the figure because they have decided to quit the 1/6th hobby. They have been having personal problems and also the sales and preorders of their items plays a factor. So Nate and Ellie will be their last release after that they are done. That's not it they also decided not to update the sculpt on nate and leave it as is. The only good news to come out of this is that Limtoys (who are friends with them) will pick up their lines and any future ones. Sorry guys i had to get the okay before posting.

Wow… that sucks. I thought CCToys was doing well with sales, guess not a lot of people are pre ordering Ellie, will they still release the Joel and Ellie pack? Also sucks to hear about the sculpt being the same, I'm just gonna contact Kai and pull the trigger on his version, I hope he's still available, dumb on my part to wait and see the updted CCToys version when Kai's is very cheap. Glad to hear about Limtoys taking over their projects, I just hope they don't end up like them too, I'm sure they won't but we need companies like these out there.

Too bad, Joel is a really good figure. I hope this news doesn't mean the Nate and Ellie figures are going to suffer.

Too bad, Joel is a really good figure. I hope this news doesn't mean the Nate and Ellie figures are going to suffer.
I don't believe they will suffer or be low quality. But their announcement of changing the sculpt for nate is now false as again they decided to stick to the prototype which isn't a bad sculpt but isn't 100% Nate. Ellie and joel two pack will still be done but they idea came from all the stock of joel that they had left over so to get rid of them they made the two pack. Nate will still release but again from what i was told the sculpt won't get updated but it's been awhile since i spoke with Jack about this and you never know they might suprise us with a new one or not. We just have to wait for it's release. I am glad that Limtoys is picking up their work as they might start doing 1/12 Joel and ellie and Nate.

Probably gonna cancel. I have the Kai set preordered and without an updated sculpt, idk if it’s worth it for me. Also is there any word on when it will be released then?

Probably gonna cancel. I have the Kai set preordered and without an updated sculpt, idk if it’s worth it for me. Also is there any word on when it will be released then?
Yeah I'll probably skip it as well, I just hope I'm still able to order the Kai set, if the sculpt isn't being changed then it should be released failry soon right? The delay was supposedly due to the sculpt being changed but now we got these news…. I just want the Ellie to be as good as her promo pics.

I'm not canceling mine in all honesty if anything it will be more for parts then the sculpt itself. You can always switch the sculpt out with Kai's. If i had to guess sometime early next month or late. Unless they stop working on it to release Ellie which is dumb because they should stick to the schedule of release for each figure.

I'm not canceling mine in all honesty if anything it will be more for parts then the sculpt itself. You can always switch the sculpt out with Kai's. If i had to guess sometime early next month or late. Unless they stop working on it to release Ellie which is dumb because they should stick to the schedule of release for each figure.

I'd be cool if Ellie was released earlier

i'd order more if i could because clearly this will be a "limited edition" one off production.

and we know how big the Uncharted fan base is.

I don't believe they will suffer or be low quality. But their announcement of changing the sculpt for nate is now false as again they decided to stick to the prototype which isn't a bad sculpt but isn't 100% Nate. Ellie and joel two pack will still be done but they idea came from all the stock of joel that they had left over so to get rid of them they made the two pack. Nate will still release but again from what i was told the sculpt won't get updated but it's been awhile since i spoke with Jack about this and you never know they might suprise us with a new one or not. We just have to wait for it's release. I am glad that Limtoys is picking up their work as they might start doing 1/12 Joel and ellie and Nate.

Lim Toy's super expensive compared to CC.

Lim Toy's super expensive compared to CC.
It's fair in price CCtoys wants to sell joel and ellie set for $300 limtoys has their Ishmael and ahab set for $255. They share similar prices. If anything when they do take over they will be doing full figures with MGS they did their own thing on sales. Quality is just as good as HT and price is far better then what HT is doing right now.

I decided to keep my preorder, with my luck, I’d cancel and once everyone has it in hand, everyone will think it’s amazing haha
I’m fearful that since this is their last figure, they won’t put as much effort into production.

Back