Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, Vince ...that looks great!

Just realized from your video that the MM costume added some girth to the original piece. Your sculpt looks leaner than the original.

Thanks guys!

Damn, Vince ...that looks great!

Just realized from your video that the MM costume added some girth to the original piece. Your sculpt looks leaner than the original.

ya the cloth sags a lot on her waist and her crotch, when its off you can see the full figure a lot more which is amazing to me. if the cloth could hug the sculpt more then it did, it would be even better but with such a design its hard to pull it off on one let alone 5k statues.

Vince! I watched the vid this morning, and was blown away as usual! You are a master at your craft! I absolutely love what you did with the body, the zipper, and the belt. My stock version looks so "blah" now.

Capture.JPG

Great portrait, overall really well done.

Thanks guys!

ya the cloth sags a lot on her waist and her crotch, when its off you can see the full figure a lot more which is amazing to me. if the cloth could hug the sculpt more then it did, it would be even better but with such a design its hard to pull it off on one let alone 5k statues.

Yea, I agree ...on 5K statues, that is hard to do.

Honestly, tho, that's why I prefer full sculpted. MM is good, too. It's just I prefer fully sculpted ...and the reason why I ordered the Classic CW.

Hay Guys

Sorry to bump the thread but wanted to show a custom i did with this statue into her animated grey outfit, i swear this statue is amazing with the cloth off. Had a ton of fun making this one.

Totally awesome.. that is such a classic look.And that body is incredible.A lot of excellent work there John.

2nr2d1w.jpg
2duz121.jpg

I accidentally damaged a piece on one of the pfs for the first time since I started collecting 5 years ago. The regular head on Catwoman has been damaged and I'm not sure if sideshow will offer to replace it for a fee or not since it's in stock. Has anyone dealt with this before? Fortunately I have the EX head already displayed so it's not a pressing issue but I would rather get the head fixed or replaced if now while it's still available if that's the case. The only other option I have is to pay someone to fix the chin and the paint scratch on the ear. Although I don't know anyone atm that does that.

View attachment 198431
View attachment 198433

I accidentally damaged a piece on one of the pfs for the first time since I started collecting 5 years ago. The regular head on Catwoman has been damaged and I'm not sure if sideshow will offer to replace it for a fee or not since it's in stock. Has anyone dealt with this before? Fortunately I have the EX head already displayed so it's not a pressing issue but I would rather get the head fixed or replaced if now while it's still available if that's the case. The only other option I have is to pay someone to fix the chin and the paint scratch on the ear. Although I don't know anyone atm that does that.

Yea, if you damaged it, they are not going to replace it. I would just have someone fix that for you.

View attachment 198431
View attachment 198433

In the past I was able to buy replacement parts from ss. I knocked the hand off my beast comq a few years ago and it broke. I called ss customer service and they mailed me a new hand at cost plus shipping. Same for either an aragorn or wolverine arm. Can't remember. Just tell them your willing to foot the cost and your really bummed out. Worked in the past but I also know ss service has changed a bit this last year

I got a custom mini bust to hold Catwoman's extra head made by Vince-Vell. He did a fantastic job on the sculpt and shipped it out super fast. Very affordable, I highly recommend getting one.
CB4425CC-1020-4E52-85C9-ABE4E5326596.jpg

12AB2667-31BD-4B5B-85CE-3B4866660FA3.jpg

46A3EEFD-9F34-4B5A-ACF4-DD6A0DA3B2AA.jpg

Hay Guys

Sorry to bump the thread but wanted to show a custom i did with this statue into her animated grey outfit, i swear this statue is amazing with the cloth off. Had a ton of fun making this one.

Simply incredible. I never cared for the goggles look. Batman Returns and Batman: The Animated Series define the definite Catwoman look to me. Your sculpting and paint work is superb. If only Sideshow would straight up release this I'd instantly buy the statue.

Back