Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

This statue is pretty sexy. But I think you have your priorities skewed DW. As sexy as that PA might be, I'd be crushing after Morena. :thud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha, I just said she kinda looks like short-haired Selina PF, nothing about sexy.... :lol oh man, I hope this doesn't get out... haha

Trust me, I think all the guys in the room are bummed when we do take after take of Ben kissing Morena in the precinct.... :lol

Is that a Besta you have them in?

hi csi! this is a custom shelf. i was lucky all 3 fit in 1 shelf. but they are quite crammed together.

thanks guyss, bicoi18 and Chronos1919! :D sadly, when compared to the original prototype, the quality of the actual piece is pale in comparison.

Was at midtown comices and they had her at 399. With 20% off. After that I just paid the tax total was 349. And was able to look at her. I much as SS helps u out with a problem. I'm starting to feel ordering it from a store is just better...

Last edited:
image.jpg

Was at midtown comices and they had her at 399. With 20% off. After that I just paid the tax total was 349. And was able to look at her. I much as SS helps u out with a problem. I'm starting to feel ordering it from a store is just better...

Agreed. I was able to get Keaton Bats for $360 at my local comics shop.

Think I'm going to get two stutes each time. One from SS itself and then one from a Comice shop at a lower price. Change out the parts I feel are the less of the 2 and ship the SS back and keep the one for the shop. Wouldn't do it a lot only to the PF that I love and never sell...

Yeah I feel she looks great.... funny thing is my wife is the one that said if u use ur hands to pull the suit little by little this will make it more fitted...

Think I'm going to get two stutes each time. One from SS itself and then one from a Comice shop at a lower price. Change out the parts I feel are the less of the 2 and ship the SS back and keep the one for the shop. Wouldn't do it a lot only to the PF that I love and never sell...

That's low.

Is it wrong to want a statue that is 100% for the money U put into it??? Nothing will be 100% but if u can get it to 95 why not..

Is it wrong to want a statue that is 100% for the money U put into it??? Nothing will be 100% but if u can get it to 95 why not..

See kids, this is why we can't have nice things.
Well, for starters you already have a CW that's damn near perfect. What do you expect another statue or replacement parts will offer that you don't already have?
There's no sense screwing over a company that, at least in your case, already delivered on a quality product.
Egregious abuse of return policies is only going to lead to stricter guidlines for exchanges and make things harder for legitimate customers to make claims.

that and then he reships the statue with the failed parts back to sideshow to be re sold to another giving that buyer a hard time with getting a new statue from wating

Back