Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Number 1074 here and she is pretty awesome. I am very impressed with her, a small paint missing on her whip hand that you cant even see. Does anyone else's teeth on the lions seem not centered?

Got Sinestro and Catwoman in today. It is clear that these two statues were made at different factories.

Everything about Sinestro indicates quality. The paint apps, the gray styrofoam packing, the plastic bag around the color box and the individual wrapped wax paper pieces.

Everything about Catwoman indicates much lesser quality. The paint apps are not as good especially the face, they used a cheap white styrofoam packing that disintegrates when you touch it, some individual pieces were wrapped, others not at all and the plastic bag over the color box was thin and shredded.

Damn! Got delayed because of the snow storm....... No problem as long as it's a perfect CW im all good.

Yeah can't believe they couldn't deliver in 4-6 inches of snow, nothing like "on vehicle for delivery" to "sorry severe weather has delayed your shipment"! :mad: Thanks UPS, funny how Fedex had no problem delivering today.

My EX came in today. I'm pretty happy with how she turned out. Finally the Sirens are complete!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424226535.670507.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424226535.670507.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 308
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424226596.242174.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424226596.242174.jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 308
A couple of more shots.

Well,hello there!
cat 2.jpg

Much Booty!

car 3.jpg

I think the goggles down makes her look a little younger.

Cat5.jpg

cat4.jpg

Here Kitty!

cat6.jpg

Hanging out with a friend.

cat 6.jpg

I
A couple of more shots.

Well,hello there!
View attachment 167476

Much Booty!

View attachment 167477

I think the goggles down makes her look a little younger.

View attachment 167478

View attachment 167479

Here Kitty!

View attachment 167480

Hanging out with a friend.

View attachment 167481

Wow the paint apps looks great on yours! Best I've seen on here. Hope mine is the same. Hearing and seeing some of the others scares me. I'm hoping to win on the lottery.

Yeah can't believe they couldn't deliver in 4-6 inches of snow, nothing like "on vehicle for delivery" to "sorry severe weather has delayed your shipment"! :mad: Thanks UPS, funny how Fedex had no problem delivering today.

Yeah there's like no snow on the roads today. What happen ups? Hey bro great to meet another md brother!

What the @&$$&@???? I just called ups to hold my catwoman package at the ups facility so that I can drop by to pick it up later in the day because no one will be home to sign for it. They said no it has to be deliver. So I told them can they change the time to earlier. They said not possible. So can I sign the slip to allow them to leave the box at my own risk? No....So can they ship it to another address to family members? No! Ok I understand that one but why can ups not hold a box there? I've done it all the time until now they won't hold a box. They said I must call sideshow the sender to allow ups to hold the box there for me to pick it up and sign for it. I wanted ups to hold it there so that it does not get damage from it going back and forth when I'm not home. Never knew a box has to be deliver even when I called them saying no one will be here during the time of delivery. They said the box is restricted and must go it's course with no exceptions. Only SS can allow them to hold the box at ups if SS calls them. What a waste of time. I will call SS today to see if this is possible. When did ups get this strict and when does a box must go it's course with no exceptions? Is this a new policy with ups?

UPS makes one attempt before they'll hold it

Yes I remember you're right. The strange thing is this is the second attempt now. I wonder why? I will do as ups said to call SS today saying if they don't get it to me before I leave.

Sign up for My UPS. It's about $40 a year. You can pick your delivery time, have the package shipped to another address.( I have mine shipped to my local UPS store). Well worth it if you get a lot of packages. And yes, you'll have to call SS to get the initial permission to ship the package elsewhere. But only for the first time. SS will contact UPS and you won't need to do it again for any future packages

You also can sign up for free too.

I also called UPS yesterday to see if I could drive on the just wet roads and get my stuff. They told me the same thing about it needing to be delivered.

You also can sign up for free too.

I also called UPS yesterday to see if I could drive on the just wet roads and get my stuff. They told me the same thing about it needing to be delivered.

True. But there’s a $5 charge every time you want to ship to a difference address with the free service. Again if you get a lot of package the $40 is well worth it.

Just got my Selina. Eyes are better than I feared, so I won't touch a thing there. Unfortunately, there's a big chip on one of her boots, so I've already emailed SSC.

Bear in mind these pics were taken prior to any whip futzing. My whip looks better now.

Cat buddies:

CatwomanPF_Ex_Rasca01_zps6e7e188f.jpg

Smelling *****. And vice versa:

CatwomanPF_Ex_Rasca02_zps5ad2e935.jpg

Back