Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank You! She is a wonderful piece.

I quoted this instead cos quoting the post with all the pics would really clog up this thread here :x

But anyways, what sort of cases are you using for those PFs that you have on display? Looks pretty neat!! Could use some of those myself haha :)

Just got mine yesterday, so I might as well pile on to the problems list we're developing here:

-Snaggletooth on the lions head that faces outward when being displayed correctly
-Large chip on the gem bag missing
-Scuffmarks on the masked portrait, as well as the lipstick paint being off centered
-Entire left half of the rear fabric/display side covered in white dots/stretch marks/whatever it is

aIMG_01.jpg

aIMG_02.jpg

aIMG_03.jpg

aIMG_04.jpg

aIMG_05.jpg

aIMG_06.jpg

aIMG_07.jpg

aIMG_08.jpg

Otherwise, it's a solid sculpt!

But anyways, what sort of cases are you using for those PFs that you have on display? Looks pretty neat!! Could use some of those myself haha :)[/QUOTE]

Those are custom made form a local Canadian plexi glass business.

I'm sure you can find a one in your nearest location.

So I finally got around to taking some snaps of my Premium Format Catwoman, number 623 by the way. I know some people are enjoying this lovely peace and while some others who are not impressed. I'm happy with the way she turned out and she will be staying in my collection. This is my 2nd last Premium Format that I will be taking photo's of for awhile, got Harley Quinn to open tomorrow then I will be on a break Premium Format wise until Batgirl comes :).

Anyways onto the photo's, hope you all enjoy them. I haven't posted them all as I don't want to spam the forum so feel free to check out my facebook / imgur pages for the remainder of the photo's. Thank you everyone.

DPNadut.jpg
QvElhKx.jpg
124WqoJ.jpg
0TITZ4r.jpg
JV5PmY0.jpg
Cw7OOuZ.jpg
WCxeL71.jpg
3ioViv6.jpg
jglgW15.jpg

Photos look AWESOME (as always) mattski. However, if you don't mind one suggestion....smooth out her whip. It has a lot of kinks in it and takes away from your phenomenal pics. It just needs to flow more naturally. Other than that, the pics look amazing.

Got the QOD Friday. (she is incredible BTW.) Ms. Kyle is due tomorrow. I'm in PF heaven right now! :blissy:hi5:

Thanks all for posting all the Amazing pictures. Congrats to all who have gotten her.

Photos look AWESOME (as always) mattski. However, if you don't mind one suggestion....smooth out her whip. It has a lot of kinks in it and takes away from your phenomenal pics. It just needs to flow more naturally. Other than that, the pics look amazing.

Thanks for the tip, I will have to make the slight adjustment to her when I get home tonight :)

Just got mine yesterday, so I might as well pile on to the problems list we're developing here:

-Entire left half of the rear fabric/display side covered in white dots/stretch marks/whatever it is

(snip pics)

Otherwise, it's a solid sculpt!

My replacement body had another small scuff on the leg and the shiny dots. A few coats of some liquid black shoe polish seems to have fixed her up. Need to be careful as it will bleed through until dry.

My replacement body had another small scuff on the leg and the shiny dots. A few coats of some liquid black shoe polish seems to have fixed her up. Need to be careful as it will bleed through until dry.

I'd be willing to try, but I've never used polish on any type of surface before. Once Sideshow tells me what they're gonna be doing as far as a replacement goes, I'll try and experiment. You got any tips on how to apply it?

Went through mine and she is perfect. Eye wasn't bad nor bad paint work. Suit is perfrct, and a lot more tight. Doesn't seem they want peepers. :lol

Only fault on mine is some scratching and absolutely minor chipping on her ex jewel bag and on her goggles down portrait. Overall pretty satisfied. :yess:

Edit: wow! I knee something was off. Apparently my Catwoman didn't get a zipper ring! :slap

Is that even something worth emailing about? I figured I'd get credit but not a replacement body.

Last edited:
Back