Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my Selina. Eyes are better than I feared, so I won't touch a thing there. Unfortunately, there's a big chip on one of her boots, so I've already emailed SSC.

Bear in mind these pics were taken prior to any whip futzing. My whip looks better now.

Cat buddies:

CatwomanPF_Ex_Rasca01_zps6e7e188f.jpg

Smelling *****. And vice versa:

CatwomanPF_Ex_Rasca02_zps5ad2e935.jpg

That has to be one of the cutest cats I've ever seen (and I'm not talking about CW although she's pretty sweet too).

That has to be one of the cutest cats I've ever seen (and I'm not talking about CW although she's pretty sweet too).

Thanks, Mark, I think so, too, but then I'm the owner. Very cute, still incredibly playful and stir-crazy at almost 11 years old, really fluffy and affectionate and all-around adorable. He makes me smile and laugh out loud so very often with the things he does or just the way he looks.

I just buy statues to show him off every now and then. ^_^

Whoopie! Ups made it here today before I left the house. They came early which is perfect. I will open the box tonight. I did manage to pull the plastic bag just to see the inside art box and notice the bag used was so thin it came apart before I could take the entire bag off. But doesn't matter as long as the goods inside is undamage and has good QC. Can't wait to open it late tonight!

:fireworks:flagOfficial Sideshow Freaks Announcement: floreairfoot Has Received The Catwoman Premium Format Figure!!!:flag

Since you've all seen a billion pics of her from every angle, I decided to do something a little different, and give a comparison shot with the DC Direct 1/4 scale Catwoman.

28ujt6p.jpg

2u9lt12.jpg

33es8sj.jpg

Oh, and the cat has a fully sculpted *******.

OMG!!! LOOK AT IT!!!!!

16qkaw.jpg

:monkey3

Whoopie! Ups made it here today before I left the house. They came early which is perfect. I will open the box tonight. I did manage to pull the plastic bag just to see the inside art box and notice the bag used was so thin it came apart before I could take the entire bag off. But doesn't matter as long as the goods inside is undamage and has good QC. Can't wait to open it late tonight!

Are you going to ask for a replacement bag?

Are you going to ask for a replacement bag?

:slap ....... No comment....

You made me look, too! :lol

Lol I looked too. My CW came looking good. The base was awesome and huge! I was scared to death about missing the hand holding the whip. Then I found it under the box hidden inside. Only one tiny issue with a chip on her hand holding the whip. I'm sure SS will help me with that. Other than that I'm going to keep this. She's pretty good. Not WW good but I like this enough to keep her in the collection. Time to whip out some precaution tissues protectors :D

Back