Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine, and I've an issue. When I went to put the foot peg into the hole, the peg hole itself broke and collapsed into the base. So, if I put the peg in the hole, it wobbles like crazy. Never had a QC issue before today. Gonna contact them tomorrow.

11006449_10100670673487270_218815842460484584_n.jpg

Last edited:
# 1244 arrived today. Nothing broken, She went together with no issues. Getting the whip right is what was the took the most time.

Cat one.jpg

Cat 2.jpg

Both portraits look good. I will post more pictures tomorrow. No complaints from me.

#1300 reporting in... Aside from the ubiquitous eye problem, she's intact and gorgeous. Gratuitous glamour shots ensue...

Catwoman 2 sm.jpg

catwoman 3 sm.jpg

catwoman 4 sm.jpg

catwoman 5 sm.jpg

catwoman 6 sm.jpg

catwoman 8 sm.jpg

Catwoman 1.jpg

I'm noticing that my whip was a perfect spiral out of the box and was able to put her around Catwoman rather nicely. It wasn't unwieldy at all. It makes 3 concentric loops around her legs. It fact, the whip was so easy to set up.

Was this not the case with all the whips?

Just opened mine. Have to admit I was nervous but I lucked out and got a damn near perfect one. Only thing is the eyes on the goggles up portrait are slightly off but shy of getting it repainted I doubt I'll get a better one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got my Catwoman in yesterday. She came out pretty damn fine. Body is great, base is great, the paint on both head sculpts is pretty damn perfect. The eyes are slightly off but definitely not the worse I have seen, you can barely notice. I think I am keeping her.

Hay Guys

I put up two new videos on her hope you like the tweaks and get to see what under the cloth.

First is a Repaint of the Eyes, lips and Eye shadow.

Second is a stripping the cloth off the statue, not safe for work so i warn you now.

Back