Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My CW's unmasked portrait has pretty good eyes, but her suit has a couple very noticeable scratches her backside and a large scratch on her EX hand. Hoping SS will send replacements... It's a shame, the rest of the suit is really tight without any sagging in weird places.

Finally got mine, glad to report she is perfect! Love everything about her, both heads turned out great but I was always going to display her with gogles down sence first day PO. Enjoy the not so good pics...

Hope the rest of you get one as good as mine!

Happy collecting everyone and bring on WW I have a spot ready for her for a long time now :)
DSC02312.JPG
DSC02307.JPG
DSC02309.JPG
DSC02310.JPG
DSC02293.JPG
DSC02295.JPG
DSC02287.JPG
DSC02300.JPG
DSC02290.JPG
DSC02278.JPG

They eventually do though slowly over time. But exposing them to extreme heat or other magnetic fields may hasten the process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, You can strengthen them though by exposing them to cold and or stronger magnets too (I wouldn't put my statues in the freezer). They still will only ever get so strong, but you can realign them that way. Usaully heat or exposure to electrical appliances are to blame for magnets getting weaker.

btw risingstar, great pics, she is a stunner!

does everyone's cw zipper adjust as well?

It's not supposed to. You CAN try to loosen the glue holding the zipper up, but it could damage the statue, and Sideshow won't replace it if you do damage it like this.

Although it does seem that whomever did the paint job for Catwoman painted areolas on the nipples... So that's kind of dedication.... And a reason for pervs to try and loosen the zipper...

Back