Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure I call this a homerun. The eyes are a tad sub par...the rest of the piece is pretty damn nice however. Wonder Woman is pretty damn close to a home run...esp if you can get lucky and have no QC issues. Keaton Batman is a homerun despite some eye paint issues of its own.

I must admit I'm very worried on CW and WW. Just hope both will come with no QC issues. Other than that I know they will be a keeper and look great in the collection.

****ing Port Strike!!!!
george-costanza-yell.gif

Yeah, especially when some people have received both their Catwoman and Wonder Woman.

First day ex ordered for both and I still gots nuthin'.

Yeah, I'm one of the dudes that has them both already. I was also 1st batch on Supes and Bats PF. The only common thread for me personally is that I flexed all of them. Consider flexing your future POs. It looks like SSC gets flex payers their items 1st regardless of when they were ordered.

I Flexed Catwoman and still haven't gotten mine. I havent gotten the latest round of delay emails so I might get mine in Early Feb? I have no idea now.

I Flexed Catwoman and still haven't gotten mine. I havent gotten the latest round of delay emails so I might get mine in Early Feb? I have no idea now.

Yeah, that happened with Bats and Supes. It went out in batches as well. Supes was just ridiculous. I was lucky to get him in April. Some peeps who flexed him waited for months after to get him. Bottom line though, flexers got their items before peeps that were full pay. The dock strike is a big wrench tossed into the mix as far as CW and WW are concerned. Be patient, I'm sure more flexers will be getting their CW and WW PFs as they make their way to SSC's warehouse. Hopefully, the labor issues at the docks get resolved soon.

Yeah, I'm one of the dudes that has them both already. I was also 1st batch on Supes and Bats PF. The only common thread for me personally is that I flexed all of them. Consider flexing your future POs. It looks like SSC gets flex payers their items 1st regardless of when they were ordered.

Yeah, both mine were flex. No points used, etc. Still nuthin'. Wondy is showing as Feb 20th and Catwoman is not showing anything.

That's good news...hope she starts shipping

I just got off the phone with Customer Service, I wanted to see if they could charge me and ship early but according to the CSR the next Shipment of EXs aren't due in the warehouse until the 5th. So I imagine that's the next batch that's going out. I didn't ask but I'm sure there's probably going to be more waves of batch shipments after that as well.

I just got off the phone with Customer Service, I wanted to see if they could charge me and ship early but according to the CSR the next Shipment of EXs aren't due in the warehouse until the 5th. So I imagine that's the next batch that's going out. I didn't ask but I'm sure there's probably going to be more waves of batch shipments after that as well.

I better be in that batch :mad:

Back