Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you get your charge notice? I already did. Chances are if you haven't got a notice saying you're being Charged on the 5th you're not in that batch.

I was supposed to be charged on January 8th and Keaton for the 9th. Keaton eventually shipped so I should be in the next batch for this that ships.

I'm so frusterated....first day EX order and still have not had an update.

True. Doesn't mean we can't get pissed that so many people already have it in hand. OK, I'm sorry SSC but...Dickjones!!!!!

I had the Same issue with Batman, Superman and now Catwoman and Wonder Woman. Honestly I'm almost Surprised I'm getting Catwoman this soon. Unfortunately I have no idea how they pick who gets their's when but I was a day one pre-order on all of them.

I had the Same issue with Batman, Superman and now Catwoman and Wonder Woman. Honestly I'm almost Surprised I'm getting Catwoman this soon. Unfortunately I have no idea how they pick who gets their's when but I was a day one pre-order on all of them.

Catwoman, Wonderwoman, Queen of the Dead, R2D2. All day one preorders. I don't even want to know what else I'm not getting that others are.

Got my CW today - looks great. I would like to move the zipper down a bit for a bit more cleavage - anyone know how to deal with the glue without damaging the suit. It is glued pretty good on mine and not sure if I need a solvent.

I really don't get Sideshow sometimes. They fully sculpted her body, to include nipples and a bellybutton. Then turn around and glue the zipper to make it immovable. Why?

I really don't get Sideshow sometimes. They fully sculpted her body, to include nipples and a bellybutton. Then turn around and glue the zipper to make it immovable. Why?

To protect pervs from themselves :dunno

Last edited:
Back