Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving the Batman set ups. Hope my Catwoman comes with good eyes.

You guys think Superman PF fits in with the Batman PF line up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loving the Batman set ups. Hope my Catwoman comes with good eyes.

You guys think Superman PF fits in with the Batman PF line up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Supes looks fine with the Batman line up. Especially if you're trying to create that poster from the Hush series.

This is how mine came out, opinions?

The right eye is one of the better one's that I've seen, (it looks like there's actually some white paint in between the blue and the pink) but the left eye needs to be more towards the center. I hope they get you a good replacement.

maybe there is a delay now from 5/1 to 5/2 because of all the complaints they revived .... and now they will make better ones !!! so i'll get a Perfect one !!! HA HA HAH AH AHA

Or not
Everything was delayed, Wonder woman and Queen of the dead as well

The eye is a little off, like many of them. Not the worst I've seen but still off, you going to request a replacement?

definitely googly still but not the worst. that being said, i would still ask for a replacement or a small refund and have the eyes repainted.

Not sure. Wanted to get some opinions to see if I was being overly critical or not.
They're all like that... Or worse? :horror :google

8981_10153121270558054_3654101718959461610_n.jpg
Quick snapshot of mine.
My phone is terrible for pictures.

^^ That sucks.... what's your location? I wonder if I'll be getting one as well. I wouldn't mind so much though, because I need to save $$. Still debating whether she will get value if I decide to keep and sell rather than cancel and lose my NRD. Really love this statue, just not sure I will have space for it if I opt to get something else or not.

Just got mine, I'll try to post some pics later. I think my goggles up portrait is pretty good. Has anyone noticed wear on the back of the legs? I only noticed because her entire suit is pretty shiny except for the back of one leg. I think because of all the issues I'm a little paranoid.

My fiance ordered Ivy and got reward points as a consolation for the extensive delays, anyone seeing that with this or their Ivy?

I got an email from Sideshow about the delay for Ivy--they gave me $20 in reward points. I think they did so for anyone that was charged their final flex pay or full pay on 12/15. The points were a nice little bit of compensation for having to wait for her to ship until after the port strike was settled even though Sideshow had already taken the money. Pretty considerate since the issue with shipping wasn't their fault.

My fiance ordered Ivy and got reward points as a consolation for the extensive delays, anyone seeing that with this or their Ivy?

Yes, several people on the Ivy thread have confirmed this. As far as I know, it only applies to people that already paid her off sometime last month when she was supposed to ship (i.e. paid their final flex payment or the full amount if they were a full payer). That means anyone that still has remaining unpaid flex payments for Ivy or full payers that have not yet been charged would be ineligible for the RP. For example, I made my final flex payment for Ivy on December 15th so I was eligible. I suppose if her delay continues indefinitely due to the port strike, others may get something for their trouble too.

As far as Catwoman goes, there hasn't been any delays for flex payers yet that I know of and the full payers are scheduled to be charged around January 8th. We'll see what happens.

Yes, several people on the Ivy thread have confirmed this. As far as I know, it only applies to people that already paid her off sometime last month when she was supposed to ship (i.e. paid their final flex payment or the full amount if they were a full payer). That means anyone that still has remaining unpaid flex payments for Ivy or full payers that have not yet been charged would be ineligible for the RP. For example, I made my final flex payment for Ivy on December 15th so I was eligible. I suppose if her delay continues indefinitely due to the port strike, others may get something for their trouble too.

As far as Catwoman goes, there hasn't been any delays for flex payers yet that I know of and the full payers are scheduled to be charged around January 8th. We'll see what happens.

They delayed my Final Flex twice on Catwoman, the first time from 12/25 to 1/5 and now from 1/5 to 2/5.

Back