Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the Darwyn Cooke costume! Plus, everything looks good when he draws it. Balent's was a great look for the character, but I could never figure out how she put it on. :lol

I'd be in for a Balent Catwoman--the man knows how to draw a sexy lady.
He sure does. :naughty :lol
A balance version would be nice. The more I see of her the better she looks. Unfortunately I'm still thinking of cancelling. Her execution is good but I think I'm gonna wait for another version down the road. One with an easier anatomy. I never liked the raised arm in the print and it still bothers me in sculpt. Also...why does the whip gotta twist like a coil around her. I used a whip growing up and it never really came close to do anything like that. Maybe a lasso but not a whip. I tire
Hahaha, yes the whip definitely doesn't make sense, but I always noticed how she tends to use it in an unrealistic sense, so I let it pass. :lol

Like filip said, I'm sure down the road we get another one, I'm sure it's just worth a pass, and worse case scenario is you can hunt down a regular down the road for a solid price.
I love the Darwyn Cooke costume! Plus, everything looks good when he draws it. Balent's was a great look for the character, but I could never figure out how she put it on. :lol

Ah good ol' comics with no continuity or self sense :lol

A Balent suit Catwoman would be nice as well. I can see one coming down the line in a few years.

Honestly ANYTHING Batman is good to go for multiple variants. I'm sure we'll get a ton of different Catwomen. The line is intended to go the distance so I'm sure we'll even get a stylized version of this. I wouldn't be shocked if in a couple of year we didn't get an outright Darwyn Cooke Catwoman in his stylized look.

I wasn't familiar with Balent's Catwoman...... but DAMN!
45ff3015e32fab37d2a6f8f017610cca.jpg

Still waiting to hear from SS about a replacement head for my goggles up portrait. Just noticed on my base that one of the teeth on one of my lion heads looks as if it was broken and badly glued back, or improperly put together. Does everybody have perfect teeth on their lion heads?

Cat002.jpg

What's wrong with it? I just love it, it shows how much Catwoman is the exact duality neurotic person as is Batman. I mean it isn't that Selina loves Bruce, or vice versa; but rather Selina loves Bruce BECAUSE he is Batman. Also like I stated back, I love long hair compared to short hair (it takes special precision to pull it off, one wrong move and you could look like a 11 year old boy. :lol)

Also the sword and whip gives it a Zorro vibe to it, aka what made Bruce into Batman.

Plus I love battle damage over anything :D

Edit: I admit that the facial expression isn't the best.

I have a rule to buy only one PF per character except for Bats. However, I would pick up a Balent sculpt CW in addition to the current.

if/when they do a Balent Catwoman, I'd want something like this

catwomanmonalisa01.jpg

Different pose, a little more environment. Obviously without the floating criminal.

if/when they do a Balent Catwoman, I'd want something like this... Different pose, a little more environment. Obviously without the floating criminal.

Id have to disagree. We already have a flirty non dynamic pose. I think something a little more aggressive would be a nice change up, like...

View attachment 156162

With Bats cape as an Ex change of hand.

Or something gymnastic, like a backward cartwheel pose 0:23...

Last edited:
Back