Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you full-pay?

For those of us getting charged on the 8th, I wonder if it will be delayed?

I wonder the same...I'm a full pay, and still have the 8th listed.

I'm also full pay but still scheduled for the 8th. Hopefully we'll finally get ours.

I'm not on flex, but mine was supposed to process on Jan 8th...I assume mine will be pushed back, too.

Yup, the question to consider.

I seriously hope it's on time and what not for me.

They delayed my Final Flex twice on Catwoman, the first time from 12/25 to 1/5 and now from 1/5 to 2/5.

:slap

My mistake! I forgot I read some folks were getting those notifications for Catwoman. I guess the earliest batches were unaffected but now the later batches are going to be hit by this strike. I guess the full payers like myself are screwed. More time to save up I guess unless they still charge us on schedule.

Sonofa *****! They just changed my last flex to 2/5 instead of 1/5. You port striking bastards!

:lol:lol:lol not at your situation cuz that sucks, but your choice of words literally made me laugh out loud.

Finally got the chance to check out my Catwoman. I must say that apart from the crotch thingy, I am pleased with her! View attachment 155619View attachment 155620:D Happy New Year!

Congrats dude yours looks wonderful!!! Those are pretty much perfect eyes right there.

Congrats dude yours looks wonderful!!! Those are pretty much perfect eyes right there.

Thanks man! I was really happy after I assembled her, especially with all the shenanigans that I went through with the Red Sonja PF. Then after the first couple Catwoman head shots that came out; Sideshow had me worried. haha

Imagine my surprise not having been in this thread for a long time and instantly seeing Catwoman nipples :lol

The zipper placement as-is shows a decent amount of cleavage without being obscene. It would be pretty cool to be able to zip it up all the way though--especially since that's how she's normally suited up.

My wife isn't terribly impressed with the statue but I think my HS with messed up eyes skewed her opinion. The more I look at the statue the more I really like how she turned out.

I always hated this version of Catwoman. Those big goggles make her look like an insect; the Black Fly!! Jim Lee sucks. They should have given us the Jim Balent purple catsuit version. Jim Lee sucks.

A balance version would be nice. The more I see of her the better she looks. Unfortunately I'm still thinking of cancelling. Her execution is good but I think I'm gonna wait for another version down the road. One with an easier anatomy. I never liked the raised arm in the print and it still bothers me in sculpt. Also...why does the whip gotta twist like a coil around her. I used a whip growing up and it never really came close to do anything like that. Maybe a lasso but not a whip. I tire

I always hated this version of Catwoman. Those big goggles make her look like an insect; the Black Fly!! Jim Lee sucks. They should have given us the Jim Balent purple catsuit version. Jim Lee sucks.

tumblr_lp9pqp84jt1qapg0h_large.gif

A balance version would be nice. The more I see of her the better she looks. Unfortunately I'm still thinking of cancelling. Her execution is good but I think I'm gonna wait for another version down the road. One with an easier anatomy. I never liked the raised arm in the print and it still bothers me in sculpt. Also...why does the whip gotta twist like a coil around her. I used a whip growing up and it never really came close to do anything like that. Maybe a lasso but not a whip. I tire

If you're not feeling her nem then dump the piece. It's not worth dropping $400 on something you're not digging. However, I already received my EX and I have to say, I think she looks really good. The arm on the concept art is awkward and high but Mark lowered her arm on the sculpt and it looks just fine now. As for the whip, doesn't bother me in the least bit. Everything is exaggerated in comics. Characters builds, her whip, the length of Bats cape, etc...
I'm fine with exaggerated features and gadgets/weapons on my statues. For me personally, it feel right. Just like what I see and read in comics.

All that said, save your money if you're not thrilled with the PF. I'm sure they'll make another version of Selina down the line.

Don't blame Lee for this costume. Darwyn Cooke came up with it.
I'm sure down the line they'll do another perhaps Balent inspired Catwoman. Just happy to have the Darwyn Cook costume first, I've always liked it.
Yeah, Darwyn's costume is my favorite for Selina. Balent's is a close runner up.

Back