Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno, I can't speak for SS but I can't see them refusing a return/replacement when the statue doesn't even look to fit into its base.

Edit: If you're just talking about the paint spec, I agree with Marker, a little paint will do the trick. I had some white paint on the cape of my comic Superman PF. I wet a paper towel and rubbed the affected area, trying to see if it would clean off. Instead, the red paint around the white wore off onto the paper towel and transferred over the white paint, completely fixing the issue. Not sure if that would do the trick here, just a thought.

Last edited:
I dunno, I can't speak for SS but I can't see them refusing a return/replacement when the statue doesn't even look to fit into its base.

Edit: If you're just talking about the paint spec, I agree with Marker, a little paint will do the trick. I had some white paint on the cape of my comic Superman PF. I wet a paper towel and rubbed the affected area, trying to see if it would clean off. Instead, the red paint around the white wore off onto the paper towel and transferred over the white paint, completely fixing the issue. Not sure if that would do the trick here, just a thought.

A little dab of black paint peedi and you're all good. Do it bud!

I agree. This is the least issue I've had with SS recently so at least that's a positive. I don't like the slightly off eyes but at this point I don't trust SS with anything that has pupils. The goggles down head, however, is great and how I'll display her. This statue looks really good in person.

But overall SS ain't getting as much money from me as I used to give them. I started the past 2 years with around 10 PFs on preorder and loved it. I'm down to 4 POs from SS now, least I've had in years. My "waiting to PO" list includes Doom, Fett & Batgirl and I'm very hesitant on ordering any of them. My list of future POs includes Aquaman, new comic Spider-Man, Vader, MK VII and ASM2 PF. Safe to say I'm not willing to take too many chances on SS anymore, I realize most people are still getting quality product but all I know is what I get, and there's always at least something wrong with what they send me nowadays.

I'll probably take a chance on Aquaman, Vader and comic Spidey only. Wait for an XM Doom and just not have the other characters.

So I got approval on a replacement body due to the scratches on her suit. The two replies I received totally disregarded the mention of a bad face paint.

Got #374 today. Very happy with it and as far as I can see, I do not see any huge flaws on her. As for the eye, they really aren't that bad.

Sorry for the busy background. Got this delivered at work. Enjoy

2E476A1F-7481-464F-9896-FC4FC29DDF23.jpg

D0743D0A-0CFE-4DD5-A389-D2BD0FF65C24.jpg

203F9492-DB5C-41F6-9793-323929582FCB.jpg

8B9FFAF5-B1D0-4187-9F0C-1B982E4C179F.jpg

71A8EA9F-FFC0-4ABE-A9FB-3722B893CFFE.jpg

31BB01C4-CA33-4B56-939A-806EB560032A.jpg

EC9AD4DF-944D-4C5D-8BC9-3B4F08A53694.jpg

Just unboxed Selina. Very impressive PF. Edition number 421. Everything on mine turned out great. Costume is snug and tight in all the right places. No chips, scratches, googly eyes, or breakage. Goggles up portrait looks good. It does suffer from pink eye like all the other pics I've seen so far but the eyes look pretty straight to me. I'm still thinking of getting the portrait repainted. Her eyes look pretty lifeless and I'd like to have them repainted green since she has green eyes. However, I have no problem displaying her as is. So, for now, I'm just going to enjoy this sexy kitten. I have her set up with Ivy and I have to say, they look fantastic together.

Back