Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You get everything back if something is wrong with it. If you just don't like it, you are charged for the shipping.
Interesting... so what if she has googly eyes and you want a full refund. Can they deny your request because "they are all like that"? [emoji51]

Can you request SS to open your Catwoman PF before they ship it out to you? Has SS ever honoured that request?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you request SS to open your Catwoman PF before they ship it out to you? Has SS ever honoured that request?

Yes. They'll tell you that it takes 2-3 days more.
Be aware that people got defective pieces anyway, so it's really up for debate if they REALLY inspect it.

Thanks Mule.

Having it inspected and still getting a defective piece would really suck.

So if you ship it back for full refund do they refund shipment to and fro or we have to take the tab. I am wondering if I was better off canceling and losing the nrd or just shipping back for full refund :(

You don't need to lose the NRD. You can cancel and ask for your NRD to be refunded back to you because the production looks nothing like the prototype in the facial paints and base.

Well look at that, first in hand pics are shown and the thread loses their collective minds. That almost never happens :horror

They were trying to accentuate the caruncle, they just took it a little too far because it's not that big to begin with.
eye11.jpg

Plus her eyes were sculpted so wide horizontally that they have a ridiculous amount of sclera. I really do think that the shape of the eyes is part of the problem here. The enormous caruncle is partly the painters responding to the way the edges of her eyes are sculpted--because the eyes are so wide, the edges are just too long. It would be great if someone could put your pic of a standard left eye next to a Catwoman left eye blown up to the same size--then we could see how strangely the eye is sculpted.

You don't need to lose the NRD. You can cancel and ask for your NRD to be refunded back to you because the production looks nothing like the prototype in the facial paints and base.

****! I cancelled a week ago and got hit with nrd ... Sucks

Okay, I did it. I'm an amateur with Photoshop so this might be a little rough, but here goes.

Compare and contrast: a normal left eye versus Catwoman's left eye:

Eye Comparison.jpg

Notice how misshapen Catwoman's eye seems to be generally, how abnormal the sclera seems to be due to the length of the eye horizontally, and how large the caruncle area is--and I'm not even talking about how the caruncle is painted, but how it was already shaped in the corner of the eye. Now there is of course the fact that she's squinting a bit, but that doesn't mean her eye should be abnormally stretched out at the edges either.

As for the paintjob, well, that speaks for itself...

The eye is not mishapen, most people don't widen their eyelids otherwise they'd look crazy.. The paint job is sloppy.

Catwoman_zps7191a324.jpg

Is that the pf or lsf??

I thought the iris was sculpted in

I would've kept this had they shipped it unpainted and sent to John for customization

Back