Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it that bad that it's worth giving up the NRD for? I'm getting worried... i'd rather them delay mine and get the fixes in if the issues are on every statue. Sucks to hear that some of you got one with messed up eyes or wonky badonkadonks.

Is it that bad that it's worth giving up the NRD for? I'm getting worried... i'd rather them delay mine and get the fixes in if the issues are on every statue. Sucks to hear that some of you got one with messed up eyes or wonky badonkadonks.

Theyre not going to recall every single statue that has issues with them. Just like Red Sonja coming out with the dark skin tone. All of them had it. Did sideshow recall that product? Nope.

Let's compare.

SDCC-2014
SDCC cw.jpg

NOW
ppcw.jpg

Well the eye shadowing (eyeliner) doesn't seem to be as neat. But other than that and compensating for the different in the color hue due to lighting. I don't see a big different and surely nothing that I would cancel her over (however her cowl does seem to be pull down a tad closer to her left eyebrow on the SDCC piece. Anyway can't wait to see her in-hand. BTW her ass looks purr-fect!

I've seen at least one shades up portrait that had pretty good eyes, so there is a chance you'll get a good portrait... That said the shades down portrait came out great, with that portrait on her I would give her 8/10. The only negative thing I can say about her suit is she has crotch sag BUT if you pose her the way your suppose to from the side then you won't see it.

If you really want a Catwoman PF then I say keep her, worst case is you pay someone $30-$50 to repaint the shades up portrait. You might even get that much back from SS to cover the cost of having to do it...

If your on the fence about the character to begin with and you want to send a statement to SS then you could cancel or send it back.

I've seen at least one shades up portrait that had pretty good eyes, so there is a chance you'll get a good portrait... That said the shades down portrait came out great, with that portrait on her I would give her 8/10. The only negative thing I can say about her suit is she has crotch sag BUT if you pose her the way your suppose to from the side then you won't see it.

If you really want a Catwoman PF then I say keep her, worst case is you pay someone $30-$50 to repaint the shades up portrait. You might even get that much back from SS to cover the cost of having to do it...

If your on the fence about the character to begin with and you want to send a statement to SS then you could cancel or send it back.
Sideshow does partial refunds?

I feel like I want to cancel but I hate losing the NRD $$, especially on something I actually liked and wanted to keep had it been like the prototype pictures. I guess I can wait it out and see? :pray:

Sideshow does partial refunds?

I feel like I want to cancel but I hate losing the NRD $$, especially on something I actually liked and wanted to keep had it been like the prototype pictures. I guess I can wait it out and see? :pray:

If your unhappy with part of the statue and they don't want to send you a replacement they sometimes offer you a $40-$50 refund to go away :)

The skin color doesn't bother me, it's that gloss, she looks like she's been slaving over a stove cooking a Xmas feast.

Googley eyes + greasy face = cancelled! I actually liked the red Sonja but this one is just bad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got her. Got a good portrait. No pics cause I put her back in the box. I'll post some in a day or so. Love this fig

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Good to hear, my friend. Can't wait for your review.

correct me if im wrong but the refund only works for pieces directly ordered from SS or even retailers?

Googley eyes + greasy face = cancelled! I actually liked the red Sonja but this one is just bad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brilliant!

I will feed you no more :wave:nono

correct me if im wrong but the refund only works for pieces directly ordered from SS or even retailers?

You would need to check with your retailer for their policy.

If it turns out to be really bad, will SSC refund the full costs including NRD and do they offer to pay for shipping to get it back to them? I feel like I want to see how she turns out first, maybe get lucky and get a good version.

If it turns out to be really bad, will SSC refund the full costs including NRD and do they offer to pay for shipping to get it back to them? I feel like I want to see how she turns out first, maybe get lucky and get a good version.

I think you will have to cover shipping back to them but they will refund everything else.

I'm glad I cancelled and had the NRD transferred.

Almost like the Rogue debacle. I wonder if they'll do a replacement run. Probably not. Hope there are some better portraits out there because y'all deserve better.

After sleeping on it I'm a bit conflicted. The base still bothers me but she looks good with Batman. Portrait still needs repaint.

Back