Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/5 would have been a great time to be charged the last payment. Monday before Christmas when it won't be shipping any time soon is really lame.

ILWU, go **** yourselves.

The charges for Catwoman and Poison Ivy finally showed up. I was charged for both on 12/15 as scheduled, but like everyone else, my order summary page says processing and the actual order page says shipping soon. No way I'll get them by Christmas--even if they ship tomorrow--but hopefully they'll get out soon so I can get them before the new year. I'm sure all the holidays will mess with that plan as well. :mad:

The charges for Catwoman and Poison Ivy finally showed up. I was charged for both on 12/15 as scheduled, but like everyone else, my order summary page says processing and the actual order page says shipping soon. No way I'll get them by Christmas--even if they ship tomorrow--but hopefully they'll get out soon so I can get them before the new year. I'm sure all the holidays will mess with that plan as well. :mad:

I actually think NONE of the WW CW orders will ship til the new year when things settle down. Hopefully I'm wrong...

Waiting on a call back from SS now. Their system apparently missed that I changed my card info for my final CW flexpay and this morning they canceled it. I'm sure someone already converted from the waitlist too. I'm a bit scared to see what they come up with to fix this.

They did. No details as to what happened but my order is back and showing as item shipping soon too now.

Didn't get an email yet, but on my order page she is in fact listed as shipped and I've got a tracking number. Selina's coming home!:yess:

Same here, shows as shipped now but no email yet. I wasn't expecting that to happen so quick.

Holy ****! You guys weren't kidding!!!

ETA for delivery December 24th!!!!! Merry ****ING Christmas to me!

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

While I'm happy, I'm also gonna catch some heat for this and HQ showing up within days of each other so close to Christmas...

Ah well, it'll be worth it.

Just checked my order history and my CW PF has been shipped. I'll be receiving mine a couple of days before the new year. Very excited to be adding her to the collection.

Ok, more guy villain from DC line please. Got Harley, Cat and Ivy already

Holy ****! You guys weren't kidding!!!

ETA for delivery December 24th!!!!! Merry ****ING Christmas to me!

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Damn! Lucky you! Mine shipped but I won't have her until Monday. Stupid ****ing delay and holiday screwed me out of getting her this week.

Shiva. :lecture

...after Penguin, Two Face, Deathstroke, Scarecrow, Freeze, Ra's, Deadshot, Grundy, Croc and/or Bane.

Anyone bitching about not getting her before Christmas should live on the east coast where those poor bastids won't get her until 1/2. :monkey2

Back