Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Over on SF/SSAlex...

We are still awaiting Catwoman to arrive to us. It's arrived in port but we have yet to receive her. Unfortunately the ongoing contract negotiations for the port of L.A. and Long Beach over the last several months coupled with this really busy time of year is causing slow downs that were not anticipated to the degree that has occurred. Hopefully she arrive to us by tomorrow or early next week. *fingers crossed*

That's ****ing balls. Christmas cancelled!

I would be stoked if they did a payment option where you pay for most of it up front and it get a discount overall.

Jeez this would be nice.
When I ordered this one the exchange rate was about 1/1. Now it's at 75c on the $ and it's going to cost me a fortune. An option to pay upfront would be great

Got last flex pay email like 3 days before the 15th when it was charged. Heard nothing since. Orders page still says processing and the actual order page says shipping soon.

Got last flex pay email like 3 days before the 15th when it was charged. Heard nothing since. Orders page still says processing and the actual order page says shipping soon.

Yeah, all of us that have been charged are in the same boat. We are all still waiting for our shipping notices.

Same here bro. Was checking everyday til the weekend hit. I have no hopes of getting her til after Christmas
Congrats, wouldn't be surprised to see more conversions, too many PF's coming right after Christmas and many people already maxed out their credit cards :lol
I would Not be surprised, especially with how expensive this year has been for most. I'm hoping it happens for my Bumblebee lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back