Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it should be whoever POed first, gets theirs first. But, SSC refuses to do that and will ship to flex payers before full.
Thats not always the case as SSAlex said its who ever the batch alotment covers. So, if the first batch fulfills all the flex orders for January, then they ship first if the first batch fulfills all the fullpayers orders then they would ship first.

Thats not always the case as SSAlex said its who ever the batch alotment covers. So, if the first batch fulfills all the flex orders for January, then they ship first if the first batch fulfills all the fullpayers orders then they would ship first.

Its been explained over and over here and on the WW thread, ppl chose not to read. :slap

I figured one more time couldn't hurt :lol

No I suppose it doesn't but this topic has been going on since the first Flexer got a notice :horse.
I will agree with sarakawa, first come first served regardless of payment option. Also I think SS is contemplating the option to Full pay up front. Anyway congrats to all who are finally transitioning :hi5:

No I suppose it doesn't but this topic has been going on since the first Flexer got a notice :horse.
I will agree with sarakawa, first come first served regardless of payment option. Also I think SS is contemplating the option to Full pay up front. Anyway congrats to all who are finally transitioning :hi5:

SSAlex said that wasn't an option because of California law, though if they could figure out a work-around I'd be all for it.

SSAlex said that wasn't an option because of California law, though if they could figure out a work-around I'd be all for it.

Yeah I caught that but didn't she say it was old or something and SS would again explore its feasibility?
If you think about it, Flex pay or Full up front, the full amount has still changed hands before the product shipped. Whats the diff? :cuckoo:

So, with Catwoman, are the full payers getting their first shipments before the flex payers? have any flex guys gotten a notice? It seems like maybe they are doing this because the flex payers got their notices for WW first. There would be an absolute uproar if flex payers got both WW and CW first:lol

So, with Catwoman, are the full payers getting their first shipments before the flex payers? have any flex guys gotten a notice? It seems like maybe they are doing this because the flex payers got their notices for WW first. There would be an absolute uproar if flex payers got both WW and CW first:lol

Flex payers are getting Catwoman shipped this week.

I'm a full payer and got a processing notice for January 8th. Not to happy with arriving after Christmas since my collection is always the talk in my family lol. But as long it's before February or March I'm good. Capt, red skull and black widow will have the lime light this hoilday.

Queen wins booty. Selina got them boobies. :wink1:

Don't rule out Kier for the title of Boob Queen. There's a whole lot of women there. :love

10689756_10152749611773194_6721021463627883382_n.jpg

Plus we have yet to see a shot of her fine behind in all its glory. :wink1:

Don't rule out Kier for the title of Boob Queen. There's a whole lot of women there. :love

View attachment 152800

Plus we have yet to see a shot of her fine behind in all its glory. :wink1:

Can we p,ease keep the court of the dead pics in its own thread? I'm trying to not get tempted to buy these. It's already tough enough not buying a mark Newman statue. ��

Yesterday afternoon over on SF/SSAlex...

We are still awaiting Catwoman to arrive to us. It's arrived in port but we have yet to receive her. Unfortunately the ongoing contract negotiations for the port of L.A. and Long Beach over the last several months coupled with this really busy time of year is causing slow downs that were not anticipated to the degree that has occurred. Hopefully she arrive to us by tomorrow or early next week. *fingers crossed*

Last edited:
Back