Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So just spoke to Tessa to make sure I did in fact get charged for my last flex and really to.ask about shipping. She said that C-DUBS should be shipping this week :)

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

So much differing information I just don't know anymore.:panic:

I'll get excited when I finally get my notice.:lol

So just spoke to Tessa to make sure I did in fact get charged for my last flex and really to.ask about shipping. She said that C-DUBS should be shipping this week :)

Does it seem like we are getting a different answer from each rep??? Shipping this week, shipping in January....AHHHHHH!

So much differing information I just don't know anymore.[emoji14]anic:

I'll get excited when I finally get my notice.:lol
**** I know man tell me about it. I am so amped to get her though (he says as if no one else is)
Does it seem like we are getting a different answer from each rep??? Shipping this week, shipping in January....AHHHHHH!
Seems like it, I like this new information I just got lol. Sooner the better right lol

**** I know man tell me about it. I am so amped to get her though (he says as if no one else is)

Seems like it, I like this new information I just got lol. Sooner the better right lol

Oh I like the information you got too....my fingers are crossed!!!

Just got my shipping soon notice. Last payment going through on the 25th.... I'm guessing that means the 26th.

My shipping quote was $26.61... I think she's the largest of the Sirens.

Just got a shipping notice for 21 days on January 8th. Looks like I'll be receiving my EX about 2 weeks into January?

I got charged the 15th, though it was held as an authorization until yesterday so hoping that was the reason it didn't get shipped right (I had a BBTS order do that earlier this week, it just processed faster). Never had this happen before with an order. Hoping it's just the amount of orders shipping out that's delaying it.

Back