Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! I haven't gotten anything from SS since they said I'd be charged on the 15th--and that didn't happen. :mad:
Really? That's odd cause I got charged. Call in and check, you might've been but maybe it just hasn't reflected.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

da ****?

so the final flex pay is charged 3 weeks before it even ships?

Find it weird that Sinestro took like 16 months to release and they removed features from it.

Red Hulk, Sinestro, Batman 89, Wonder Woman, Poison Ivy, and Catwoman all get delayed til the first month of 2015

How are people suppose to keep all those in one single month?

Mines also Jan 8th on full pay. And getting charged Dec 24th for my last payment on the life size Cap bust. Real excited for both haven't gotten anything since the Thor Frog.

da ****?

so the final flex pay is charged 3 weeks before it even ships?

Find it weird that Sinestro took like 16 months to release and they removed features from it.

Red Hulk, Sinestro, Batman 89, Wonder Woman, Poison Ivy, and Catwoman all get delayed til the first month of 2015

How are people suppose to keep all those in one single month?

People like me got mad cash yo

Full pay on the 8th confirmed.

I was really hoping so.e of you would get her sooner so I could see some in hand pics before fully committing

I don't get the whole full pay vs. flex shipping thing. So the people who flex get it faster than full pay? I mean, I don't mind waiting but why not ship it to those first who pay for it in full and get it out of the way at once?

I don't get the whole full pay vs. flex shipping thing. So the people who flex get it faster than full pay? I mean, I don't mind waiting but why not ship it to those first who pay for it in full and get it out of the way at once?

I think it should be whoever POed first, gets theirs first. But, SSC refuses to do that and will ship to flex payers before full.

I think it should be whoever POed first, gets theirs first. But, SSC refuses to do that and will ship to flex payers before full.

Couldn't agree more! First come, first served. Who cares how you pay, it should be how you order. However I did get my full pay shipping soon notice which makes me smile!
CableGuySmile.gif

Back