Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think my W/L converted? Its now saying processing. I don't have access to my online banking atm but the 40 NRD hasn't come off the total yet is this normal or does it mean my card hasn't been charged yet? Cant do payment plan on W/L items either, why do W/L suffer so much hate ha!

I think my W/L converted? Its now saying processing. I don't have access to my online banking atm but the 40 NRD hasn't come off the total yet is this normal or does it mean my card hasn't been charged yet? Cant do payment plan on W/L items either, why do W/L suffer so much hate ha!

that's the price for deciding late :lol

I know, tell me about it! It was down to like 60 remain and I was going away on holiday for a week forgot to order when I got back it was too late :gah: lesson learned!
Or you could've bought it in the previous 5 months that it was up for PO, unless that included your vacation as well of course :dunno

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I know, tell me about it! It was down to like 60 remain and I was going away on holiday for a week forgot to order when I got back it was too late :gah: lesson learned!

Or you could've bought it in the previous 5 months that it was up for PO, unless that included your vacation as well of course :dunno

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I think what he was saying was he went on the WL hoping it would convert before the RE sold out, he rolled dice and forgot to just go ahead and buy the RE in lieu of having no statue at all. And now has none.

Im doing the same thing here, Im on the WL but watching the RE Cap and CW daily. If they drop too low Ill buy the RE's instead of gambling Ill get an EX. Rather have an RE then nothing.

Back